“Best place to eat in Columbia, SC” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Saluda's Restaurant

Saluda's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Saluda's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 962 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Greene street
Columbia, South Carolina
“Best place to eat in Columbia, SC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Saludas has an excellent ambience, great menu and nice wine list. My personal favorites are the Salted Tea Pork Chop but if they have Osso Bucco on the specials, which they do quite often, that is outstanding, as is the Carpet Bagger steak. This is either a sirloin or filet served over a bed of mashed sweet potato.

My personal favorite location at which to sit is on the balcony overlooking the 5 points fountain. Great way to experience Columbia in the evenings. Fall and Spring are particularly nice for that experience.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Julian D

“Will Be Back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Saluda's recommended by a friend and I am so glad that we went. The atmosphere was great and so was the food. My boyfriend ordered squash soup. I don't like squash but he persuaded me to taste his soup. It was pretty good considering I don't like squash. I ordered the pork chops and that was one of the most flavorful and juicy chop I've ever had. My boyfriend ordered the shrimp and grits that too was excellent. The atmosphere is great too.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank pricescsu8
Santa Cruz, California
“Date Night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Had a fantastic time at dinner a few weeks ago. The service was fantastic and the food was amazing and all reasonably priced.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Hondo H
“Not fresh”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

PYA food. Frozen fish. Food was generic and not impressive, cookie cutter menu that was easily from a distributor, frozen and thawed for occasion. mealy fish and all seafood.

1 Thank Melinda M
Columbia, SC
“Best Shrimp and Grits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

The Shrimp and Grits are unbelievably delicious.
Kevin (the server) greeted us immediately as we entered the restaurant and continued to serve us through dinner. He was so very gracious, warm and friendly. Delivering excellent professional and personable service, he made us feel special, going out of his way to accommodate us in every way. Throughout our meal, he remained attentive. Kevin is the epitome of true southern hospitality, bringing me just one more taste of the fried green tomato that topped the Shrimp and Grits. We will, without a doubt, eat there again!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Chisenhall

Been to Saluda's Restaurant? Share your experiences!