“ALL THAT IS GOOD & MORE!!!!”
Review of Ristorante Divino

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Ristorante Divino is an upscale restaurant featuring Northern Italian recipes, an extensive winelist and cocktail program, paired with the Southern hospitality that locals and visitors have come to expect from Columbia.
Reviewed April 29, 2019

The restaurant is quaint, intimate, small, conducive to fine dining. First it is important to make reservations but what warmed me most to this restaurant is the complimentary valet service! Who wants to begin an evening of culinary delight driving around finding parking space? I don't! I was SO HAPPY about this!

I climbed the short flight of steps to the entry way and was ushered to my seat where my dining partner was already seated. I started my meal with a salmon appetizer and had a filet mignon entree! All so succulent - gently flavoured with all the herbs & spices that complemented the dish well. Had wine - but finished off with one of my favorite desserts - tiramisu!

It was altogether lovely! I am going back to try the fish next time!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 27, 2019

Ristorante Divino has been a favorite of ours since they opened. The food and service are consistently excellent. While we enjoyed everything we ordered, the duck bruschetta was amazing. The only disappointment was that the hostess was wearing jeans and a camisole. I know this sounds picky, but for goodness sake, this is a white tablecloth restaurant! For many, this is considered a special occasion restaurant. They deserve better.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

We should have had a clue when we arrived for our 6:00pm reservation on a Saturday night. The place was totally empty. The food was mediocre at best. The best part of the meal was the wine. Frog's Leap merlot.4 of us dined and the bill was just under $300 ....$350 with tip. Each of us ordered something different and no one was pleased. I would not recommend this restaurant. There are so many other great places to have a wonderful meal downtown Columbia.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 18, 2019

We go to this restaurant everytime we're in Columbia. Food is always good. They have a stuffed pepper appetizer that is very good. A little pricey. $60 rib eye special. It was very good though. The bar is very slow. Your should order two drinks at a time.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 16, 2019

We have visited this restaurant several times. I want to give a 5 star review. I honestly cannot. The service is good. The setting is lovely. The food is presented beautifully. There is just not much taste to the dishes.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Ristorante Divino? Share your experiences!