“Great meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
CHARLESTON
“Great meal”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Out with my wife had a great meal. Waiter was friendly enough, the scallop appetizer was awesome as well. About the only complaint I had was it took too long to get our food. Fortunately I was with great company.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank peeshCharleston_SC

“Best Date Night”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The food at this restaurant is always high quality and freshly prepared. We go every once and a while because it can be expensive. Their chicken parmesan is the absolute BEST I've ever had. The evening isn't complete without getting the signature almond basket dessert. Definitely more romantic when the sun sets and the candle light dances.

• Visited November 2013
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Great service, good food but...”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

First let me say that everyone else in our party had a good meal. I ordered a special, salmon served with butternut squash risotto. I was very excited about the risotto but it was overly sweet and I couldn't eat it. The salmon was atop the risotto so the sweetness penetrated it. The service was phenomenal. Miranda was an excellent waitress and very personable. I'll definitely go back but will be careful ordering next time.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Theresa M
Columbia, SC
“May be my favorite in town!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

After umpteen years as a fixture in Five Points, Garibaldi's remains one of the best in town, in my opinion. First class menu and the service to match. My challenge when going there is trying to find a way to not order the crispy fried flounder, their specialty. Usually my effort fails as this dish is unbeatable. Often imitated, but never duplicated by others. Other fish and meat entrees are just as tasty, though. Even great pizzas. Great spot for date night, special events or a group dinner and night on the town.

Visited September 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“Try the Crispy Flounder”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I always spend my first night in Columbia here, enjoying the crispy founder, their signature dish. Being from Alaska, i enjoy great seafood. The flounder is a small cousin of our Alaskan halibut and is just as tasty. The ice cream dessert in a cage of sugar is not to be missed. If it is crowded, you can eat at the bar. This place is great.

• Visited December 2012