“We love Garibaldi's”
Review of Garibaldi's of Columbia - CLOSED

Garibaldi's of Columbia
Cuisines: Italian, American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Media, Pennsylvania
“We love Garibaldi's”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

When you walk by the restaurant at night, Garibaldi's looks like the place to be in Five Points - everyone looks beautiful and contented. And the food is the big reason why - it's always fresh-tasting and inventive. And the service is perfect every time.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Mary Ann H

“Wow !”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This place is magnificent. Everything from the food to the service was 5 star ! I am looking forward to going back to try some of the other menu items. Valet parking is a must.

Visited November 2012
Lexington, South Carolina
“The BEST restaurant in town!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This place is truly the best dining experience in Columbia. I checked out the facebook page and come to find out the chef was trained at the French Culinary Institute.......... NOW it makes sense why it's sooooo good! Can't wait to return!!

Visited September 2012
“Like eating at a senior citizens home”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Corn chowder and poached pear salad were good, but crab cakes were mushy and all bread. Outdated decor. My wife loved the crispy flounder.

2 Thank Jwhgranite
“Fine Dining in Columbia SC”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

The first time I traveled here, I was a law clerk for a firm in Columbia. One of the partners recommended the "crispy founder" as what "his wife always got." I liked seafood, and it seemed neat enough to eat at a business dinner. Never did I expect to find my favorite dish in Columbia! Trust me - it's their signature for a reason! I enjoy a lot of different restaurants - but never have I recommended a particular dish more often to out of towners than I have with this one. When I came back to Columbia to get married, I wasn't able to have my rehearsal dinner here, but this was definitely my first dinner with my husband, aside from the reception. Excellent!!!