“Consistently Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

The food and service here are incredible. To me, it is the best place in the city. Their wine selection is excellent as well. Sometimes it can get a bit loud, but it is enjoyable. I recommend reservations and valet.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Went to dinner as guest of friends, they use it a lot. OK but not brilliant, I ordered ceasar salad, as did my friend, he said hold the anchovies and mine came without as well. Main courses took an age without excuse, wine was ok, atmospher ok even if it is a huge dining hall type place.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

We love Garibaldi's and are sad that we won't be able to eat there as often. Our daughter graduated last weekend from USC-Columbia. The food is always great and the service prompt and polite.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I went with a large party of American and British conference-goers. Almost everyone had fish, and everyone was impressed. I had a Mahi dish that was superb, and others enjoyed the Wahoo (a local fish). I was only sorry that I did not get to try the crispy flounder, which is their signature dish.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Visited the restaurant with collegues and ordered the crispy flounder (their signature dish I have been told). The fish was very good as well as the wine we ordered. The service was not spectacular but decent. The only comment I can make is that they had a hard time ordering a taxi for us to get back to the hotel. We waited and waited and decided to ultimately walk back.