“Fantastic M Grille Experience - Manhattan in Columbia”
Review of M Grille

M Grille
Ranked #149 of 993 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Lady and Pulaski
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The food was outstanding - like an American and Asian fusion of flavor!!!
The ambiance was so clean, crisp and sophisticated!

The music was just right no blaring of sound.
Michelle and her family welcomed me to their restaurant as if I were a welcomed guest in their home. She personally walked me to the door as I was leaving.

All the wait staff was clean, attentive and professional.

Could find nothing to critic!

1  Thank david r
Caroline H, Manager at M Grille, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you so much for your nice compliments. Our mission is to serve our customers with love, care and respect. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

There are newer reviews for M Grille

Reviewed November 27, 2013

All of the restaurants in the M Group are fabulous! I don't know how she does it, but they truly are worth it! She does Asian fusion like no one else in Columbia. Along with fantastic food, there is also a unique drink menu and yummy desserts! Outstanding service as well!

1  Thank 1Pickydiner

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I did not think anything could be better than M Vista (part of the many M restaurants in Columbia)...but then came M Grille! The environment, the staff, the food is simply awesome! Now to make it even better, there is separate M Space right next door. This event space is like no other in Columbia. It is state of the art when it comes to the technology tools needed for a meeting, yet its organic feel of the decor makes it very comfortable and welcoming. This space is perfect...I mean PERFECT for a rehearsal dinner as much as it is for a business meeting. The meeting space is available at no charge when using M Grille food. We did not know if we would have 10 people or 50 people at our meeting. They had light apps to start us off with and then brought the heavier food a little while after the meeting start time. With the restaurant next door, they were able to handle as few or as many people in real time! This saved us hundreds of dollars by not paying for people that did not show up. The amazing LCD touch screen kept us from having to hood up computers and projectors.

The owner Michelle and the staff were amazing and took care of us very well! The food is simply the best Asian fusion I've had anywhere. It will be a pleasure to recommend this restaurant and event space on this site and others! THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Michelle Wang is a force to be reckoned with on the restaurant scene in Columbia, S.C. and this is her latest and best iteration. M Grille is Wang's ninth Asian restaurant, all in the Columbia area. Wang's Miyos brand is synonymous with high quality food. Though the menus overlap, each restaurant is a little different. This one has a higher-end ambiance and a more innovative menu, emphasizing fresh and organic ingredients. My wife and I have been eating in Wang's restaurants for more than a decade and this is the best one yet. We tried it for the first time last night and had a wonderful experience. The food was good, service attentive and the atmosphere was so pleasant. Plus the prices are reasonable, especially for such high quality cuisine. It's a small point, but a restaurant where the house wines come from Ferrari Carano says a lot. As we left the restaurant, my wife and I agreed we now have a new favorite restaurant in the city where we live.

3  Thank Rcovington4
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

This is an attractive restaurant with good, friendly service, but the sushi was only average. The roll I had was loosely wrapped and difficult to eat with chop sticks. It was fresh but not very flavorful. My dining partner had a chicken and broccoli dish that was very plain as well. I don't think we will go back.

2  Thank Megeauxtiger