“Classmate Night Out”

Ranked #625 of 976 Restaurants in Columbia
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Classmate Night Out”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

First I want to say is the service was on point. The waiter had a full table of over 10 people and still manage to get everyone there foods and drinks with no problems. It took long to be seated but that was because we had a big group. Another problem we ran into is that they didn't want to reserve a table for our group. The food was good. I had the Nacho and cheese appetizer and than I had a Onion Ring Burger with Fries. The burger tasted really good and the fries were on point. I would go back again but with a small group.

• Visited February 2014

Columbia, South Carolina
“I've never taken a complaint online before. It REALLY was that bad.!!!!!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Full disclosure, only ordered wings to go and have never been before. That being said, 1. I placed the order 5 hours ahead of time, yet had to wait 27 mins. In the store. Yes I can prove it still have the receipt. All the staff congregated in the area I waited chat chitting laughing a giggling, not one asked if they could help me, showed any concern or even acknowledged my presence. 2. Asked what happened to my order and tried to explain my situation, the girl looked at me like I was stupid. How dare I. Finally asked for a refund. 10 mins later the angry manager miraculously showed with my order. I should have said no but I was tired, angry and hungry. Plus I'm a nice guy and kinda used to being taken advtage of. In conclusion, imagine a you're old public school lunch's? That's what I got. Terrible!!!! We all tried at least one of all 4 flavors. $32 of my hard earned money down the trash.

• Visited February 2014
Bristol, Rhode Island
“Staff tunred a bad day into a great experience”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My family and I visited Buffalo Wild Wings with our soldier on an off post pass after the power went out at Ft. Jackson. We were visiting our soldier for Family Day & Graduation decided to treat him to some wings after not having them for months. After ordering, an off duty Drill Sergeant approached my family and started giving us a hard time because we had a soldier off base for family day, which is normally prohibited. We tried explaining that Ft. Jackson allowed everyone off base due to the power outage but he remained affirmed that we were not following the directions of Family Day. Our family became very very upset that our Family Day was being ruined by the DS that clearly didn't know what he was talking about so we decided to leave before we even got our food. The staff was extremely generous, wrapping up all our food and reassuring us that it was on the house, apologizing for our experience. We were sincerely touched by their generosity and understanding in the situation that was completely out of our control. It was nice to know that even among some real jerks there are still nice people around!

• Visited July 2013
“Good beer, bad food for College Game Day”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Lots of TVs and screens covering the walls with many sports teams playing at once. The nachos were blah - don't get the chewy chicken with them. The pretzels were yummy with the cheese dip. Dogfish 90 Minutes on draft was very nice. Very loud. You better hope your team's channel wins the volume selection because it's all you hear booming through the place.