“ok service, cake was disappointing”
Review of Nonnah's

Nonnah's
Reserve with OpenTable
Nonnah's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 23 Dessert in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Family owned and operated since 1996.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I had a much better experience at the old location across the street. I had high expectations since my previous visit was so great. The service was just ok, but the food was very disappointing. They ran out of ice cream, so some of the desserts were no longer an option. This was quite frustrating, as they specialize in desserts. The chocolate cake was incredibly dry...again disappointed. We will not be returning.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

After a late night my friends and I decided to stop here. While it was near closing the service was very hospitable with our late arrival and we were seated immediately. The desert and coffee was wonderful.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We stopped in for dessert to go and chose the lemon cake and the chocolate raspberry. We were shocked when the counter person rang them up at more than $18.00.
When we ate them an hour later in our room at the Inn at USC, we found them to be too dense with a course texture. The flavors were not good, tasty like fake lemon and cheap chocolate. We were surprised by the price and food, because this is a dessert restaurant and it seemed decently busy.

1  Thank Erich W
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This place has a lot of different cakes and dessert, we only went here for dessert, since they do it very well.

The waiter was very kind and helpful, it was almost had to choose between all the cakes.

One piece for cake could easily be enough for two, if you wanna have the same one.

I like this place very much, wanna go here again for cake.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I couldn't believe this place. Crab crepes! I am from MD and the crepes were awesome. They have so many desserts that it was hard to choose. We have decided to start at the top and work our way to the bottom on each of our subsequent visits. The restaurant staff is great!

Been to Nonnah's? Share your experiences!