“Okay”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Columbia, South Carolina
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

I work in the Forest Drive area and because of the location, my co-workers and I visit there. Not that often, but I have never had a great experience at D's. I've tried different things on their menu and I haven't had anything that would make me feel like I must go back there. If I never ate at D's again, it would not phase me.

Visited June 2012

Columbia
“Average food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

Food was just average. Had spicy bbq wings, spicy sausage mushrooms and buffalo shrimp. All were average. Good value.

“Great Place For the Kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

Loved the visit here. We brought our dog and sat outside. The waitstaff was very nice and the food was excellent. I would recommend this place to others in the future. The wings were good and the club sandwich was excellent too. They have their own raw fries which are like home made potato chips.

• Visited May 2012
Manning, SC
“Incredible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

Went here with the extended family after USC graduation. Everyone was VERY pleased with the selection and variety and the food was outstanding. I had some great jambalaya and enjoyed the buffalo shrimp appetizer. This continues to be one of our favorite places

“Awesome, excellent service, friendly people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

My hubby and I love this place. it's the only place in this whole columbia that we dont get disappointed. Food is great & I can always find something healthy so my 1yr old to eat. My fave is the club sanwich & my hubby never gets tired of the wings. If he want to provide fiod for his cadre (wrks on ft jackson) he always request for me to get food frm D's!