“Yes- Freshness!”

Immaculate Consumption
Ranked #264 of 992 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I love the laid back, fresh, nature-driven atmosphere of this place. The service was fast, even during lunch rush hour. I had the turkey pita with avocado and mustard. Delicious and fresh.

If I lived here, I could definitely see myself relaxing here to do work for a few hours and enjoy a great latte.

Price- very reasonable for what you get.

2  Thank maria3405
There are newer reviews for Immaculate Consumption

Reviewed May 31, 2012

First thing's first--no Wi-fi--if that's what you look for in a cafe. But from a business standpoint, I completely understand. The coffee, roasted downstairs, from worldwide providers, and the skilled baristas, make for the best cups you will drink in Columbia.

They keep "normal" business hours (close up by 6pm I believe, but double-check), and get packed by the employees from the capital state buildings across the street during lunch, so plan your visit accordingly. They have enough to fill your stomach with several lunch plate specials, as well as glass bottled pop to bring you back to the days of yore. Add some wooden tables and benches, high ceilings and open flow, light music, good conversation, and pretty much any kind of coffee drink you can imagine, and this will fulfill your addiction or just make for a mentally comfy place to relax and get some enlightenment in the beginning, or middle, of your day.

Cheers!

2  Thank Arthur_Wojcicki
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Best Pasta salad I have ever had! Love to support this local restaurant and not the big name chains :)

2  Thank CarolinaTravel33
Reviewed March 22, 2012

No doubt the inspiration for the name “Immaculate Consumption” came from a happening 9 months prior to Christmas (how appropriate), many thousand years ago, when the virgin Mary conceived a child. A time of much confusion for a certain soon-to-be-husband. Catchy name, but if any sandwich tries to immaculately consume itself down into my stomach without even the least bit of hanky-pank with my taste buds, my money is going to immaculately appear back in my wallet.

Read more at...

1  Thank Samantha A
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I LOVE Immac! I used to go all the time when I wanted to treat myself to lunch during my breaks at law school. Their pasta salad is so delicious, something about the balsamic and oil combo they use is just out of this world. They always have an interesting and delicious special sandwich and their chicken salad sandwich is so delicious, with apples and toasted almonds and made with olive oil instead of mayo so much healthier! I was never very impressed with their latte's though, I always got one and it was always too milky, not enough espresso. The milkshake like espresso drinks they have (their frappachinos) are sooooo yummy though!

1  Thank silverinc13