“Economical Italian...”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Good selection of entres and drinks (alcohol that it) and endless salad bowel and bread sticks is a plus. Delicious Long Island ice tea...too bad that ta isn't offered as "refillable"!!!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The ambience and service was great. We enjoyed the pasta dishes we ordered along with a bottle of wine. Best of all, the price tag was reasonable.

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Carrabas is usually my favorite recipe but this time I decided to go to the olive garden and it was a great selection. I am on a special diet but they were able accommodate a d provide me a kids meal without embarrassing me. Matthew the waiter was great at taking care of my needs

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Like sitting in the little courtyard area by the bar even though we don't drink. Makes us think we are on vacation in Europe -:) No waiting for this area if it's not full. Good for light meals or regular. Unlimited salad.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food is good, so many items to select from and the prices vary. Just depends on what you choose.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!