“wow wallaby darn”

Ranked #137 of 1,031 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

our bartender ally was amazing, fun friendly and knowledgeable on menu and drinks great dining experience. food was supperb and managers too, being from canada made us feel very welcome. recommend eating here for sure

Reviewed June 28, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at Outback this evening, in order to use a gift card that we had received from a friend. We ordered a blooming onion, intending to take half of it home but we ate the whole thing! We each ordered a 6 oz. sirloin with a baked potato but she added broccoli and I ordered asparagus. I also got my potato "loaded". Everything was excellent and, because of the Blooming Onion, we took half of our steak, potato and vegetable home for lunch tomorrow. After paying the bill, I left my wallet in the booth and did not notice it until 30 minutes later. When I returned, our server, Shelby, had found the wallet and was holding it until I came back. In addition to being honest, she was cheerful and very competent throughout our visit. All in all, a very good meal with good service and food, and a clean and polite staff (the door was also opened for us both going in and coming out).

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Best meals are not usually enjoyed when alone as company is half the enjoyment. However, I enjoyed a tasty meal at a nice restaurant. I was allowed to select my table, the waiter was attentive and pleasant and the food came hot and spiced just right. The manager came by and all I could say was "Thanks !"

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This location has had some variations in quality over the years. A recent visit was back to the standard when it opened. The waitress was pleasant, witty, and efficient. The new menu item of two or three 3 ounce pieces of sirloin with potato and green beans was quite good and an excellent portion size for a senior. (I had the two piece) Medium was a bit overcooiked due to the size of the portion so you might order medium rare for a true medium.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I love Outback Steakhouse but I will NEVER return to this location. The quality & service has been on a slow & steady decline since the previous owner sold out. We have been a regular to this location as it's convenient & close to our house. I'm not sure who took over but suffice it to say I'm sure the franchise was purchased by way of a government loan of somesort. Tonite we ordered Chicken on the Barbie w/broccoli & baked potato and a side of honey mustard, the Victoria's Filet w/sweet potato & asparagus and the kids got mac & cheese. The mac & cheese was dry - (leftovers reheated & curdled), the baked potato was undercooked, the chicken wa still PINK & bloody, the steak was as hard a a brick & the broccoli was brown & wilted. $70 dinner tossed in the garbage. I won't even call to complain because I wouldn't eat there again, even if it were free. Two Notch Road, actually any establishment in Richland County is not where you want to spend your money. Quality & service can only be as good as the people you have working for you... Drive to Harbison or cook at home but if you must eat out Carrabba's would be my suggestion.