“Great dinner”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions
Richmond, Virginia
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Ate there on a recent vacation trip. Had a gift card to use and made the most of it there. Everything was wonderful with good service. Only thing is to make certain that the soups are hot enough when brought out. This is a problem at most restaurants. I will certainly stop here again.

Visited August 2013

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Excellent Salmon, and Veal Marsalla as usual.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Perfect every time. Have never been disapointed with Carrabbas and this location lived up to the test. Great meal.

Visited August 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great food and service made our date night very enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

We have been to this Carrabba's location before and have always enjoyed it. We recently went there for a date night and it really was the perfect choice for a great evening. We brought a bottle of our favorite wine from home and paid the $10 corkage fee. Our server, Chris, brought us out two glasses of water and then quickly brought us wine glasses and opened the bottle for us. When he poured the sample for me, he and I joked about whether or not I should send it back if I found it unacceptable.

Chris asked if we were interested in an appetizer and as we scanned through the choices on the menu, he suggested the zucchini fries. We decided to give them a try and it was really one of the best appetizers that I've ever had. Absolutely delicious and not too filling. I would definitely have these again.

When it came time to order our meal, she quickly decided on the Chicken Bryan, but I was still undecisive. I asked Chris if he had any suggestions and he highly recommended the Salmon "In Cartoccio" style. This is a dish with salmon and vegetables on a bed of orzo primavera that is steamed in a parchment bag. I had seen it on the menu, but hadn't paid it much attention. Based on the glowing recommendation from Chris, I decided to order it and I'm sure glad that I did! It was one of the best salmon dishes that I have ever enjoyed. Since this is on their summer menu, we will definitely go back so that I can order this again before it's gone.

The Chicken Bryan was also delicious and I'm glad that is on their full time menu. The flavors blend very well together and the goat cheese just takes it over the top. This dish combined with a glass of wine is guaranteed to make your mouth very happy!

The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. Even though Chris was busy with several tables, he always anticipated any needs that we might have and his food recommendations were absolutely perfect for us. These things really helped make our date night very enjoyable and we're looking forward to doing it again.

• Visited July 2013
Liege, Belgium
“Great meal !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

The restaurant was well decorated and the food tasty. The service was prompt, efficient and friendly. The place was not too crowded on the night we went which meant we did not have to wait to get seated and did not feel boxed in by other guests. I suspect that the food tasted even better because of the company I was with (good friends I hadn't seen in a long time).

Visited June 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“Nice restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Nice restaurant, not expensive, decent service, good food, and since Columbia has a shortage of decent restaurants, it's nice to have this one as one of the choices. Plenty of parking.

Visited March 2013