“A Real Treat”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I had never eaten Lebanese food so were anxious to try it. We just loved it and have eaten at Arabesque at least 5 times. The hummus and falafel is outstanding. The service has always been great too. Looking forward to another meal there very soon. I cannot compare the food at Arabesque to other middle eastern food since we had never tried it before but I can say that the food here is delicious.

1  Thank ChapinTraveler49
There are newer reviews for Arabesque

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I love Lebanese food and was excited to try this restaurant; however, I was disappointed. I ordered the chicken shawarma and it was not at all what I expected. It was chunked not sliced and was served with an unusual sauce. The feta salad was good as was the hummus. But overall it was all just average. I would not go back.

1  Thank Megeauxtiger
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We ate at ARABESQUE Lebanese restaurant in Columbia S.C.
Had the tabouli, fettoush, ARABESQUE hummus with Damascus bread, lamb shawarma wrap and falafel wrap.
Surprisingly, for a meatlover, I enjoyed the falafel wrap more than their shawarma. Perhaps because I grew up eating Baguio's shawarma that I couldn't help but to compare. My sister said the Baguio shawarma is nowhere near the real palate pleaser shawarma from UAE, but I have not had that yet to compare ...so... Either way, everything we had was delicious.
All that food....our total was only $34.00. ;-)
We had Shelley, the owner as our hostess and server and she was just a ray of sunshine. She has several shisha flavors. Have to try that some other time.
Every Friday...dinner time...they have a belly dancer.
Thursdays...their pizzas are half off.
Mon-Thursday from 4-7.. happy hour...half price on appetizers.
For real... We will be back.

2  Thank dancingpig
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at Arabesque on our way through Columbia and it was great. Our server's name was Shelley and she was very friendly. They have several salads to choose from and when you order a wrap it comes with a choice of fries or salad. The best part is you can choose any salad from the menu that you'd like. The gyros were great and the fries were some of the best I've tried. I chose the salad with the fried pita chips on it and it was so good! My husband and son especially loved the Damascus bread. We ordered a small and it hung off the sides of the plate! Loved the decor and music. Very authentic feel. Their fish tank had a small stingray in it. My son enjoyed seeing that.

1  Thank Gracieballerina
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Over the past year, Arabesque has gone through some changes. (Used to be the Al Amir restaurant on Devine St. ) They had a gelato/dessert bar, but have changed the dessert bar to a drink bar and lounge. They offer 1/2 price appetizers and happy hour drinks Mon-Fri. They have outdoor seating as well as very comfortable seating indoors. (Love the decor.) We usually get the gyro and fries (great value), feta cheese salad (yum) as well as the Damascus bread (about the size of a pizza-ask for the special oil to dip it in.) They offer a variety of Mediterranean foods (not just Lebanese). They are dog friendly, too. The service is friendly. Parking can sometimes be an issue but there is an additional parking lot around the corner. We come here almost every week!

1  Thank Lou Ann J