“Rasict and horrible”

Maurice's Piggie Park BBQ
Order Online
Ranked #652 of 1,110 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Real BBQ, Cooked on our Hickory Wood-Fired Pits for 24 Hours!We cook our BBQ the old fashioned way, over hickory coals for 24 hours to optimize that smoky flavor with no preservatives or chemicals! Taste our Ribs, Chicken, & Brisket, and one of the Best Burgers in Columbia! Family Owned and Operated since 1953.
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

The manager shirley is very rude.i was returning a bad order and she basically scolded me like i was a child then proceed to give me ribs that she cut with no gloves.it was a younger guy in there that was equally rude he comes from the now closed 2 notch rd location.this chain is still rasict and really needs to close.if your black dont give these people your business.dealing with corporate is as primitive as you can imagine

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 9, 2017

I am not a big fan of Mustard Based BBQ, but I must admit, I ate at Maurice's twice in four days. Great food and staff is awesome... See you on my next trip.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed February 21, 2016

We were seeking a place for dinner and because of it's convenience we decided on this restaurant. The food was mediocre and our meal when we actually got home was not even what we ordered!!!!! If you choose this restaurant, please make sure your order is right before you leave the restaurant. Don't go if you're in a hurry!!!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed October 9, 2015

There are Maurice's BBQ all around Columbia, SC. This one is located at 252 ONeil Court. We had two pork BBQ sandwiches. The meat was dry and not much of a BBQ flavor. Little or no smoke flavor. No bark. Just a pile of finely chopped yellowish mush. I poured a lot of the Hot Red sauce on but the hot sauce was barely hot. I also noted on the label it said refrigerate after opening, but that sauce was going to be on the counter all say. SC is huge on BBq pork so if you want really good Q, this is not the place to go.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed April 18, 2015

The sign reads Fresh BBQ chicken & ribs, however we came to find out that this is a lie. none of the BBQ is made there it is all trucked in, and nobody knows how old it is or how long it has been sitting around.

Date of visit: April 2015