“Love this place!”
Review of Quaker Steak & Lube - CLOSED

Quaker Steak & Lube
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Our family and friends eat here frequently. The food, especially the wings, are delicious and far better than the other wing joints in the area. The menu has great a great variety so even if you don't eat just wings, there is plenty to choose from - and it's all good! Try the Thai R Crackin' sauce on whatever you get because it's amazing! They even sell it by the bottle - which you'll want to buy once you've tried it on their food. Another great item is the beer cheese dip they serve with the pretzel appetizer. (Hint) try it with the chips and fries too. The bar menu is extensive and fun. This place is great for the family, great for hanging out with friends, and great for the bikers coming over from the Harley shop next door. All are welcome and it's interesting to see all types of people enjoying themselves together. It's just a cool place with fun décor, great food, fair prices, and friendly staff.

There are newer reviews for Quaker Steak & Lube

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Not too bad over all. It's a sports bar and grill with racing and Harley decor. You can't expect an excellence for any franchise bar grill but it's good to have somewhere different to go for some beer and wings.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This place is decked out in a heavy dose of Nascar/Motor Cycle/Open Road ketch. They have car parts and motor bikes hanging from the ceiling and bursting from the walls. They also regularly host bike or car enthusiast events in their parking lot or inside the restaurant. The atmosphere is over the top and the place can get really loud.

Our waitress was very friendly and went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of.

The food was average. Reasonably good burgers, good fries. Nothing to write home about but not bad and the prices were reasonable.

I would say that for the non-Motor/biker crowd this place is okay but not worth a trip out of the way. However for the car/biker crowd this is right up your alley and a place you will certainly feel welcome in.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the Boom Boom shrimp as an appie. They were undercooked (half raw) which I pointed out to the server. The manager said she would remove the item off our ticket but never did. My entree was boneless wings. They were dried out and mostly breading. I can say that the glass of wine I has was good but that's all. I highly suggest you spend your money anywhere but here.

1  Thank Skygirljen
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I read some not so great Google reviews about this restaurant so I was a little skeptical but so glad we tried it anyway! We were pleasantly greeted and seated immediately. Our server Scott was very friendly and fun and always kept our glasses atleast half full. With so many choices on the menu it was hard to decide but we opted for the wings. At our sever's recommendation, I had the Arizona Ranch wings which were scrumptious! My daughter had the Boom Boom wings and my hubby ordered the Medium. Although they were all very tasty, our fave most definitely was the Arizona Ranch which by the way were served less than 15 minutes of us ordering. The atmosphere and decor was fun and interesting. We will definitely be back very soon.