“Great Ribs, Green Beans and Corn Bread”
Review of Big T's Bar-B-Que

Big T's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #139 of 1,110 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Ordered the rib platter. The ribs and green beans were delicious. The corn bread and rice with hash were also good.

Staff were friendly. Will be back

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Sugar in the pulled pork, sugar in the slaw, sugar in the collards, sugar in the cornbread, sugar in everything. This was our first time to Big T’s. Nice folks, good service, but we prefer Lexington mustard base without the sweet.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 12, 2019

When we walked in there was quite a line at the cafeteria like counter. I asked the man in front of me what was good here. He said to get the Big T plate. Luckily, he ordered just what we wanted so we just had them copy his order. Everything was going out in Styrofoam containers and none of the tables were occupied so we decided to take ours back to the hotel. We had gotten one portion to share. Good that we did! The portion was huge but foods seemed to run together in the container. We liked the rice and hash, disagreed on the ribs, and both thought the pulled pork had that crock pot texture. Also we are not fond of the Carolina BBQ sauce. I can only imagine the mess it would have been to try to share that meal in the restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 16, 2018

I haven't been here in years, the food price has gone up and the portions have gone down, The meat was very dry and the ribs we had to throw away. The staff was matter of factually and not very friendly, they seems to be like Hurry up and order. I found another great place of Farrow Road that I recommend over Big T, its called "Big Boys"... The portions were great and the food was good. they had several items that surprised

Date of visit: November 2018
3  Thank chiefapostlerice
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

This is an awesome BBQ place! We always get a hash and rice plate and a Big T dinner plate. We were not disappointed! It is a Carolina mustard style pork BBQ, well worth the try if you haven't had that style! I believe they have a red sauce on request. The sides are true soul/ southern food! Very rarely have I had a bad experience here, always good!

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Big T's Bar-B-Que? Share your experiences!