“Should have known.”
Review of Tokyo Grill

Tokyo Grill
Ranked #359 of 1,109 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: We offer hibachi and teriyaki meats, vegetables and rice, sushi, appetizers and salads! Have your entree prepared at our hibachi grill area, choosing from fresh chicken, steak, shrimp and vegetables. We use our own secret recipes and use only the freshest ingredients!
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Hibachi steak and jumbo shrimp. Not so great. Ate my takeout with my fingers since no sticks or plastic was provided. Shrimp wasn't fresh. Some of the steak and the vegetables were edible. Some of the steak is unchewable. Not sure what the pink sauce is in the cups, some kind of ranch dressing? Pass on this place. Even if cheap is your thing, pass. This isn't good.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed June 9, 2016

This restaurant is about 10 min.away from the hotel.Not a fancy place.The food was average.Had plenty to choose from.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed February 9, 2016

My roommate and I love to go to Tokyo Grill. Every Sunday after church we come and eat lunch here. They are fast and delicious. One time, we showed up a little earlier than opening time and did not realize it. They told us that we were early but served us anyway! The prices are great and you get a lot for your money, usually we have to take our leftovers with us and will have it for lunch the next. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed January 30, 2016

While not strong on decor, Tokyo Grill prepares some of the most tender and tasty steak you'll find anywhere! The jumbo shrimp and veggies were kicking too!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

Went to Tokyo Grill while visiting Columbia. I'd been to this location before but hadn't been there since I lived in the area 2 1/2 years ago. I got the chicken bowl which is a teriyaki style chicken over white rice. It comes with a cup of "white sauce". I have no idea what the white sauce is but it really compliments the chicken and rice when poured over the top. A really delicious meal for about $6.50. Will return here again when the opportunity presents itself

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to Tokyo Grill? Share your experiences!