“Regular Sunday Lunch”
Review of Tokyo Grill

Tokyo Grill
Ranked #358 of 1,110 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: We offer hibachi and teriyaki meats, vegetables and rice, sushi, appetizers and salads! Have your entree prepared at our hibachi grill area, choosing from fresh chicken, steak, shrimp and vegetables. We use our own secret recipes and use only the freshest ingredients!
Reviewed February 9, 2016

My roommate and I love to go to Tokyo Grill. Every Sunday after church we come and eat lunch here. They are fast and delicious. One time, we showed up a little earlier than opening time and did not realize it. They told us that we were early but served us anyway! The prices are great and you get a lot for your money, usually we have to take our leftovers with us and will have it for lunch the next. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed January 30, 2016

While not strong on decor, Tokyo Grill prepares some of the most tender and tasty steak you'll find anywhere! The jumbo shrimp and veggies were kicking too!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

Went to Tokyo Grill while visiting Columbia. I'd been to this location before but hadn't been there since I lived in the area 2 1/2 years ago. I got the chicken bowl which is a teriyaki style chicken over white rice. It comes with a cup of "white sauce". I have no idea what the white sauce is but it really compliments the chicken and rice when poured over the top. A really delicious meal for about $6.50. Will return here again when the opportunity presents itself

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

This place is a favorite for me. The price is right and food is comparable to what you get a more upscale steakhouse. I normally do take out, and have never had any issues.

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed June 15, 2014

always enjoyed this location-very friendly staff. the portions are very good size with good taste and variety. very quick service

Date of visit: June 2014

Been to Tokyo Grill? Share your experiences!