“Outstanding beer selection”

World of beer
Ranked #126 of 1,104 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Description: World of Beer offers over 500 beers from more than 40 different countries. Combining a friendly environment and a knowledgeable staff, World of Beer creates an atmosphere where patrons feel at home.
Reviewed April 13, 2019

Just about every type of beer you would want. The only thing better than the beer selection is the service. Our waiter was Johnny on the spot and was able to answer any questions we had.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 25, 2019

Tons of beer, if there's a concert in town as there was the night we were there, not a ton of seats. FYI.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed September 12, 2018

I'm not a big beer drinker. Ordered a beer sampler. The staff assisted me with beer selection and kept our group entertained

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018

I have been to this World of Beer a few times and always enjoy myself. The service is always great and the beer is always cold. The food is good, but I had the chicken sliders and they were not that great. They were burnt and just did not have any flavor to them. The sliders are topped with pickles and some mayo which I did not care for. Next time I will just stick with the large pretzel.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Honestly, we own a restaurant in a neighboring town and come to get educated on the latest and greatest in brew. The prices are significantly higher then their competitors for the same product, and who's out of champagne for mimosas on Sunday? Think we'll pass.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to World of beer? Share your experiences!