See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2017

This is not a clean hotel. The carpeted floor was filthy, maybe the vacuum was broken? Toilet paper holder missing, I would think this is an inexpensive fix. Our room was a non smoking but smelled of cigarette smoke & you can certainly smell it coming in from the other rooms when they are smoking. Someone tried coming into our room at 5am & we were scared. Most people who are staying here walk onto the property & im assuming the clientele have no cars because they've been revoked or DUI's. I wonder if they also rent this hotel by the hour. I usually read reviews but don't know how I missed not reading up on this property. We booked thru booking.com & the management said we did t show?? Not sure why. We checked in a day early & when calling to check on availability the owner said there was & hung up. Called back & this happened again. My husband is not a picky guy but his comment was "this is probably the top 5 worst hotels he's ever stayed at in his 45+ years of traveling."

Date of stay: May 2017