“Fun place for all ages”

Plex HiWire Family Fun & Sports Center
Ranked #7 of 21 Fun & Games in Columbia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Plex HiWire Sandhills is a 90,000 sq. ft. Family Fun Center that hosts HiWire Ultimate Trampoline Park featuring Massive Continuous Trampolines, Olympic-size Foam Pits, Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course, Air-Slam Basketball Goals and Dodgeball Stadium. Our Full Size Regulation Roller Skating Rink is always Rocking & "Jumpin Jacks" Inflatable Park is the largest in the Midlands! Play at our State of the Art Arcades which have Amazing Redemption Prizes! Plex HiWire is also Birthday Party Headquarters and is perfect Venue for Corporate or School Groups!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We went for our granddaughters birthday party. The kids had a great time in the bouncy houses before adjourning to the separate party area. The party area was a wonderful place where several parties were in process simultaneously but there was plenty of room for all to co-exist. After a snack of pizza and punch for the kids, we all enjoyed birthday cake and watched while she opened her gifts. We weren't rushed at all. Following the party there were other activities to enjoy and several of our party went to the trampoline park for an hour. Everyone had a great time. Wonderful sports venue, great party venue.

1  Thank MBChemist
There are newer reviews for Plex HiWire Family Fun & Sports Center

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We took our youth group to the Plex after hours as part of out "lock out" (out all night adventures) not only did they enjoy the trip I did as well. It was a lot of fun jumping on the trampolines.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

On a rainy day this place was ok. It was a little expensive but my children seem to enjoy. I tried to inquire about the rates for birthday parties to avoid calling back and finally someone was able to help me. For birthday parties they are definitely overpriced. I gave an average rating because of price but I think it is worth a visit.

2  Thank cnp1
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The facility is fantastic, but that is all that can be said on the positive side. The staff needs a lot of training and has no understanding of customer service. Kids are running wild everywhere and getting help from anybody is next to impossible, whether it be at the snack bar, on a field, at a birthday party, renting skates or speaking to someone on the phone. The place is just an over all horror

2  Thank BethIneson
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was there for a birthday party and it would have been nice to let my 4 year try a different activity once the party was over. That was my first time there, it would have been nice to see what else the PLEX had to offer without having to pay on this particular day. We were exhausted so 15 mins would have done my 4 year old just fine.

1  Thank Dee Dee A