All reviews front desk riverbanks zoo full kitchen breakfast and dinner hot tub complimentary breakfast home away from home breakfast staff great place to stay indoor pool south carolina excellent stay fitness center would definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay business trip waffles
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Had to move room because air didn't work in first room. Kitchen floor sticky can grimy. Found hair in both beds in both rooms. Would not recommend staying here. The best thing this has going for it is Keon at the front desk. Very nice gentleman!

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kareem M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dean D,

This was totally unacceptable and I will get to the bottom of your issues, Please contact me directly so we can discuss further

Kareem.Miller@Hilton.com

Reviewed May 6, 2019

My husband and I stayed here for an out-of-town wedding. We were pleasantly surprised with the spacious room and loved having a hot complimentary breakfast. It was close to downtown, right near the wonderful Riverbanks Zoo and minutes to shopping. Great room, friendly staff, safe area and affordable price.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

p_mcd1417

Awesome Review! We loved having you and cant wait to welcome you again,

Reviewed April 25, 2019

This reminded me of my one bedroom apt while I was in college, except WAY cleaner and more modern. Sleeping temp was great. Liked the ceiling fans. Comfortable furniture. I would have to maybe argue that those are queen size beds. I didn't have a tape measure, but it sure seemed smaller than what we have at home. Others in our party felt the same.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Whoop Whoop! Five stars thank you for making our day! I will be sure to share your review in our morning huddle for all to see.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

We got their early and the front desk checked us in. He was very friendly and easy to talk to. The room was clean and large enough for my family of five. Breakfast was good and the staff was willing to go the extra mile.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Perfection.. And we love it. I'm so glad to read you enjoyed your stay. If you are in town again I hope we are lucky enough to welcome you again.

Reviewed April 22, 2019

Whirlpool doesn't work no pool towels in pool area Very strong chlorine smell, had to prop open door for air. The carpet in front of closet sink is torn. Drapes need replacing as backin6has holes in it.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Calvin-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.