“One of the best places in town!”
Review of Cola's Restaurant

Cola's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cola's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 1,026 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lady Street
Transit: There is a bus station 50 feet from Cola"s front door.
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I love this place. The food is always delicious and we have never had a bad experience here. Be warned that's it's easy to drop a $100 here but we would recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

While pricey, I would still say is one of the best restaurants I have been to in Columbia and it is well worth the occasional splurge!
I went with a party of nine for my fiancé’s birthday. It was a great pick and we had a marvelous time. Our server was friendly and efficient. She was able to recommend drinks and food based on her own experiences with them as well as what she gathered from other patrons. And I must say it is so nice to go to a restaurant where the staff actually tastes the food they are serving and can provide accurate and helpful suggestions.
The drinks were delicious and the food was beyond scrumptious! Everyone was sharing and every dish was absolutely perfect. Everything was so good that no one had room for dessert by the end of the night. Which was a shame; because we were told they had their own pastry chef in-house. (We plan on going back just for drinks and desserts so that we can try them.) The entrée that “won” hands down was the Beef Short Ribs. Seriously, it could not be beat; a must try!
One thing worth noting was that they did not have a children’s menu. However, they were more than happy to create a dish for the kids on the spot. They kid’s plates were custom made even down to the requested honey mustard. Amazing customer service!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We have eaten at Colas several times and loved it, we had dinner there Saturday night and was let down. My wifes lobster was ok my crab cakes were dry and boring. The parmesan fries have always been fantastic but not this time, they had no taste. The lemonade vodka drink was very good.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We recently spent a Monday night in downtown Columbia. Walked around looking at restaurants and chose Cola's. We were seated in a big, comfy booth and waited on promptly. I was really impressed with the shrimp and grits, which had a tasso ham gravy (cream sauce) topped with fried thin strips of leeks. My husband had the lamb burger, which was served with a yogurt sauce on the side with fresh cucumber slices alongside the tomato, lettuce, and onion toppings. There are many wines available by the glass that are reasonably priced.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have been to Cola's several times since it opened. Each time, my husband and I have received excellent service and wonderful food. I usually order the filet mignon, and it is consistently perfection. Last week, I tried the grilled salmon, and it was heavenly! Cola's features a side of polenta fries that is one of the best things I have eaten!

I really enjoy dining here because of the staff. When I call for reservations, I am not left on eternal hold. We are always greeted by smiling faces at the door, asked if we have a preference for seating, and met within minutes at our table by our server. I have gluten sensitivity, and the servers have been very good about communicating any allergens that might cause a problem. I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience and highly recommend this restaurant. :-)

1  Thank trishsc