“Nice place”
Review of Cola's Restaurant

Cola's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cola's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 983 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lady Street
Transit: There is a bus station 50 feet from Cola"s front door.
Columbia
“Nice place”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We had a very good seafood dinner there, staff was friendly and the place is very cozy.. Also for drinks at the bar.

Isle of Palms, South Carolina
“An excellent choice in Columbia”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Liked the downtown convenience, ambience, waiter and food. This is an interesting and relatively new dining choice for Columbia.

Visited December 2012
“New Years Eve”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Second time to Colas, the atmosphere is very nice and relaxing. We started with Pulled pork eggrolls, crispy asparagus and the bloody mary oysters all were very good. For our entree the best was the short ribs but the grilled fish and pork chops were also very good. We will frequent Colas on a regular basis. The service was great on both visits

“Great Place!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I went to Cola's Restaurant on December 21, 2012 for a office holiday supper. It was amazing. The staff was so knowledgable about all the wines and pairings and were very polite. The atmosphere was very modern and chic. I love that it is in an old iconic buiding in Columbia. The restaurant itself is small and very personal. I loved everything about it!! The pulled pork egg rolls were amazing!! I could have eaten those as my main meal instead of an appetizer. For my main meal I had the lump crab cakes, which were the best I've had outside of Maryland. For dessert I had the Sorbet Trio and it was by far the most interesting dessert I have ever had with Strawberry Jalapino, Rasberry Lime, and Straberry Basil. This place is perfect for a group of friends or for a romanitic dinner for couples. I already cant wait to go back!

“customer service UGGH!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We were sadly disappointed about the service...not the food, at Cola's. We went on a slow Thursday evening. The hostess was a dingbat for lack of a better word and seemed unaware of how to take someone to a table...she was wearing UGGH boots to boot! Server also was so disconnected that I asked him if he was miserable doing his job. In the end...we came for dinner and drinks and instead left after the appetizer.

Enough said...try Wild Hare...cheaper and sweet, attentive staff.

2 Thank Speaker Sheri