“Great Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbia, SC
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We had such a nice evening here, just last week. We were seated almost immediately, even though the restaurant looked full. Our server was very friendly & upbeat. The warm bread and seasoned olive oil came out first---very satisfying! We both ordered the traditional meatball spaghetti, which was just fine. These were generous portions and so we asked "for a box". I really liked that our server took our plates away to move the leftovers into a container. That just seems a little more dignified.

• Visited April 2013

Paducah, Kentucky
“Great Service”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

All I can comment on is my personal experience. Our hostess was very nice and was very accommodating when we asked to sit at a different location. Our waiter was likewise outstanding in every way. Food was standard Macaroni Grill, always good until the next day, lol. Overall a great meal.

Visited March 2013
Smithland, Kentucky
“Quick, efficient and pleasant service”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The food was delicious, the service excellent and the value as expected for this restaurant. We loved our meal here and would highly recommend the wait staff, hospitality crew, and chefs!

Visited March 2013
Williamston, Michigan
“Good food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I liked being able to carry out and have them bring the food out to my car! The food was really good and a nice break from my microwave meals in my hotel room.

Visited June 2012
Columbia, South Carolina
“Worst Macaroni Grill”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have eaten at several Macaroni Grills and am usually very happy with the food and service. This Macaroni's was definitely the exception. We came around 3;00 in the afternoon and sat at the bar. We were the only people in the bar even the bartender was absent. I ordered the chicken scalopini I have had this dish many times in the past and this was nothing like the norm. The chicken was burnt and the dish had little black flecks throughout. I tried to eat it but wound up sending it back ( this took some time as after the food arrived the bartender disappeared again). When I did send it back the manager came over and confronted me about the length of time it took. She took it off the bill and gave me some secret type of coupons ( you have to have a manager open the coupon to see what you got or the offer is voided) Needless to say I don't think I will be back. Who ever is running there training program for there management needs some retraining themselves.

• Visited October 2012