“Great lil places to eat”
Review of Five Points

Five Points
Ranked #26 of 109 things to do in Columbia
Charlotte, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great lil places to eat”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We enjoyed walking through the 5 Points area. There are great places to eat and shop. We disliked the parking meters, because we never have any loose coins.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank MrMrsReid

Greenwood, South Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“College scene.”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I spent one night in Five Points with my brothers and their girlfriends. We started early by going to eat in the area which was pretty good, then we went to several different bars. It's not really my scene but it's great for college students who live around the area. Every one I met, whether they worked in the area or partying too, they were all very nice people. I had one creeper, though. I would not go to Five Points alone nor would I go if it was my choice of where I would like to go for nightlife.

From other reviews, I can understand why stpattsgirl1982 said this place was dirty. My personal feelings, I didn't feel safe walking at night there. I would only go to make someone else happy if they chose Five Points.

Visited February 2013
Denmark, South Carolina
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 157 helpful votes
“Not like it was in the Seventies.”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Good place for lunch and a haircut. Go to Papa Jazz. Based what I've heard and read about the night life I wouldn't risk it late evening or after hours.

Columbia, South Carolina
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“this place is terrible!!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

This place is nasty and dirty. It has started going down hill and there is always bad stuff going on down there. You wouldn't catch me in five points if you paid me a million dollars!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank stpattysgirl1982
Columbia, SC
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great College Bar Scene”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is Five Points -- I mean, if you are looking for a great college bar scene, it is here. Also, for those of us no longer in college, Five Points has several great resturants as well as places for the rest of us to drink as well!

Visited November 2012