“Pleasantly Surprised”

Cuisines: American
Appling, Georgia
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Understaffed, but they were training new wait staff personnel to remedy situation. Obviously didn't have a bartender, but when drink FINALLY arrived, it was a very good one. Had a cod/ shrimp combination which far exceeded my expectations in quality and presentation. Kudos to the chef are in order! Wednesday's complimentary pie is a nice idea, and also well executed. This place deserves your patronage.

• Visited March 2014

Columbia, SC
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I hadn't eaten at O'Charley's in quite a few years and after getting coupons from the paper, we decided to give it a try and boy was I glad we did, it was great and it just so happened to be on a Wednesday and we all got a free slice of pie and they were kind enough to put them in a to go box, they weren't skimpy slices either. Since then, in the past 3 months, we have eaten there maybe 6 times and each time has been consistently good on service and food. And after reading other reviews, we have found the greeters and servers to be friendly, courteous and efficient. I think the food is reasonably priced but if you can get a coupon, it's even better or go on a Wednesday during their "free pie Wednesday" promotion. O'Charley's has become one of our favorite places to eat in the Sandhills area.

• Visited January 2014
Spartanburg
“Two Notch road location”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We hit right after church time and still wasnt overcrowded. Wait staff was very attentive and food was very good. Large selection of menu items and fair pricing. O'charleys is climbing its way back as one of my favorites.

• Visited October 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“THE PLACE FOR A QUITE LUNCH”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Thanks to the staff for an peaceful lunch. And folks I'[ve noticed that they had good team work. They all greeted me with a smile<though thats their job>the atmosphere was pleasant,not too much of a crowd,for the time of day I was there.(lunch)My cod size could've been larger,it was tender. Hat off to the cook. My hostess was a easy person to talk to,smile,smile,smile as I placed my order. Job well done!!! I'll be bac-----

• Visited September 2013
Elgin, South Carolina
“Coldest Beer I've Had in a While”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Just stopped in for a beer and was pleasantly surprised on how ice cold it was for tap beer, delicious.
Also had the pretzel appetizer and it was good as well. They didn't have chicken wings so I got the chicken bites and thought they were average at best.
Bartender was very friendly and service was quick.

Visited September 2013