“Overall great experience.”

Cafe Caturra
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My boyfriend and I had a great experience here for a date night. The staff was incredibly friendly, and our meal was reasonably priced. We sat outside on the patio just as the evening was turning into night. The restaurant has an intimate, rustic ambiance with candlelight on each table and dim lighting in the right places. The fire pit was a nice touch. The food was good, average... but not amazing (in my opinion). Regardless, I appreciated the romance and enjoyed the experience. Would definitely go back here again.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My mom and I visited last night for a special occasion and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. The atmosphere was perfect, the staff pleasant, professional, accommodating. The food selection divine. Here's the breakdown...mussels were small but there were so many in the bowl I could barely finish them and the wine/pancetta broth was perfect. Deviled eggs, best ever! Pimento cheese and flatbread was small but so flavor packed it was very rich and a must order! Crab and corn tacos were absolutely amazing and so fresh! We actually took our time and made room to share a slice of heavenly lemon cake...oh my! Not at all tart, just perfect and so moist! The prices were great and we had a huge assortment of delicious tastes. She enjoyed a very nice Cabernet house selection. It was a tad cool but the patio was heated and a beautiful fire pit just made a spectacular setting. Thank you, we will be back!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

My wife and I had lunch here yesterday. It was a Saturday, and although the restaurant was near capacity the whole time, the staff handled it with efficiency. We sat at the bar (by choice) and had a great conversation with the bartender who was attentive and friendly. We ordered a Reuben and a Cuban sandwich. Both were excellent - especially the bread and how it was toasted. We will definitely go back. Next time, weather permitting, we may sit on the patio as they have a wonderful looking fire pit there and plenty of outdoor seating.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Nice happy hour and good brunch. Food is very good and prices are reasonable. The outdoor seating is fun -- city like atmosphere. Very lively.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Unique setting with a variety of. Seating inside and out. The chef has a wide selection of unique entrees. Don't miss the cranberry walnut salad, and hummus plate. The soups are very good.