“Good neighborhood cafe”

Cafe Caturra
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Nice happy hour and good brunch. Food is very good and prices are reasonable. The outdoor seating is fun -- city like atmosphere. Very lively.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Unique setting with a variety of. Seating inside and out. The chef has a wide selection of unique entrees. Don't miss the cranberry walnut salad, and hummus plate. The soups are very good.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

A beautiful, classy café where we enjoyed a fantastic late lunch of a curry chicken salad sandwich with a choice of terrific sides--we chose the walnut/blue cheese salad. It was all fantastic--one of the best lunch meals we've had in Columbia. The service was also exceptional--friendly and very attentive. Craving the sandwich and salad right now!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Cafe Caturra is a nice little spot for a light dinner. Though it is in the parking lot of the shopping center it is nicely decorated and has some outside seating. The menu features what I would consider just-right portions. I recently had the scallops and would surely have those again. On another occasion I had the pizza and would recommend that as well. There is a good wine selection, including a by-the-glass Malbec that I really liked. Give it a try and bring friends!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Who knew? We frequent Trenholm Plaza and the other night were there and it was dinner time. As we left Publix, we spotted Cafe Caturra right there. It was a busy Friday night but we were able to just walk in and get a great table on the patio. Even though the restaurant sits in the parking lot of the shopping center, you lose that feeling fast. The cafe atmosphere quickly absorbs you and your attention turns to the tasty menu, comfortable chairs and tables, and the great wait staff. I started with a White Burgundy (always a good sign). I had their Little Burgers which were delicious with a cup of Gazpacho. My husband had a pizza which was a very generous size for one person. There were many selections on the menu I plan to return to try. The prices were very reasonable for the food.