“excellent hotel”

Ranked #7 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Las Vegas, United States
“excellent hotel”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I found this hotel to be just as advertised. As I have traveled, that is not the case. Clean, quiet, and comfortable. I would recommend this to hotel to anyone. They even gave us tickets to the Minor A baseball game!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Brandon S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Prior to coming to Columbia, I heard this was a bad area. However, my team and I had no problems. The hotel is fairly new. My experience was great, with the exception of some the staff did not greet you when you walked into the lobby. I would definitely stay again, whether for business or pleasure.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Harrison Township, Michigan
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We selected this hotel becasue it was close to Ft. Jackson only2 exits, which was a plus. We had an early flight in the room was ready and clean, restaurants and shopping in the area. The staff was very helpful and courteous. I would stay there again.

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I recently stayed here for my brother in law's graduation from USC and this particular Hampton Inn offers a great option for the Columbia area. It's easily accessed right off of the interstate and I did not experience any road noise in our room. I was able to check in early and all of their amenities were perfect. They had a relaxing indoor pool and their complimentary breakfast in the morning was better than some full service breakfasts I've had. The hotel seemed very clean and well kept. I also don't think I came across one employee who did not speak to me. It was at most a 10 minute drive, relatively straight shot into downtown. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Columbia area.

2 Thank Samuel K
Logan, United States
Reviewed May 21, 2014

The hotel seemed very new. I loved the new Hampton look. There was even a full size hairdryer. The staff was very kind and helpful. This hotel was right off of I77. I am a frequent Hampton Inn guest and this was above other one I have visited.

1 Thank Howard W
Venrtia, United States
Reviewed May 16, 2014

The hotel is very clean and located off the main road and but yet it is very quiet. Our room was facing the interstate but the room was extremely quiet. The location provides an easy access to the interstate. There are variety of restaurants within 10-15 minutes of driving time from the hotel. The morning breakfast included healthy food such as fruits, yogurt.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

las vegas, United States
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Absolutely beautiful hotel, the staff was very friendly and helpfull. I enjoyed the outdoor seating during breakfast hours. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Very close to Columbia downtown. I really enjoyed all their ammenities, including their business center, indoor pool, fire pit outside. We were able to sit outside by it and relax. Quite location even though its close to the highway.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple