“A breath of fresh air for you and your family.”
Review of Saluda Shoals Park

Saluda Shoals Park
Ranked #7 of 109 things to do in Columbia
Lexington, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A breath of fresh air for you and your family.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This park has expanded and provides an opportunity for everyone. Walking, biking, canoeing, parties, small children's water park, picnics, and special activities, what more could you want from an ecological park? When I was younger I rollerbladed and bicycled every square inch of this park. Now there are more walking paths than before. My grandchildren enjoyed the learning center. This is a great place to get fresh air, walk, run, etc, or just have a great family time.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank DECIM8ED

Columbia, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great place to exercise and enjoy the outdoors”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I along with my Dog Elijah love this park great walking trails and a great atmosphere for our furry friend to enjoy himself. We visit several times weekly. Christmas Time is fantastic.

Visited July 2013
Orange Park, Florida, United States
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Quality family time”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I enjoy taking my boys here when I'm up visiting my family. We play in the spray ground, hike the trails and play in the river. Great way to spend a day. Beautiful scenery and enough to keep the kids, young and teen aged, from getting bored.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Terpmama4
Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice park for kids”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I took my nieces and nephew here last week and they had a good time. The Splash zone area and playground area was nice and they had a great time. The cost was less than what I was expecting. We would definitely go back.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank summersl
Lexington, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Nice outdoor area”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We went there to fish the river when we first moved to Columbia, We saw a couple of snakes on the banks of the river. Most people should have enough sense to know that snakes would be on the river, but we saw a lot of people (children and animals with them) just "trompsing" down the path without a care in the world. Just because you are in a park, doesn't mean they keep the nature creatures away. It's a nice area, nice facilities, but on the trails and river, I thought that people could be a little more careful.

Visited September 2012

Been to Saluda Shoals Park? Share your experiences!