“Over rated”
Review of Saluda Shoals Park

Saluda Shoals Park
Ranked #4 of 114 things to do in Columbia
Reviewed August 5, 2012

It was more of a work out than a leisurely vacation. It was adventerous and I will come back better prepared : )

All reviews
"special activities"
"entrance fee"
"annual pass"

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I wanted a place to stop with my kids on a long car drive and this was perfect! It cost $11, $5 for parking, $3 each to play at Splash Pad. My kids are 1 and 4 and had a ball! The splash pad is great for all ages, plenty of picnic spots and shade. There is a nice, covered playground right next to the splash pad. (If you did not want to play at the splash pad, it would be hard to go to the playground as they are close enough that no kid would able to resist.). I brought my suit too, which was a good idea so that I could supervise my kids in the water.

I wish we had more time because there were tons of trails for running and biking, not to mention other attractions!

2  Thank JCKelsey
Reviewed July 12, 2012

A great place to ride bikes, walk along the river, go tubing or kayaking! Lots of programs including camps for kids and arts and music programs. Great fishing and birding. Holiday Lights on the River is fabulous drive through light display!!

1  Thank DMM54184
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My wedding anf reception was held at the River Center. I loved the atmospeher and it is a very beautuiful and spacious place to hold big dinners weddings, conferences, etc. I would recommed it to anyone.