“Stomping all over Five Points sandwich shops! Details attached”
Review of Cook-Out

Cook-Out
Ranked #616 of 1,013 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I went and even though it was crowded with mostly college kids, our food was received in a timely manner. Their lunch special had a good selection and was really good, and for those that care like I do, this is a Christian based business much like Chick Fil A. Even if you don't pick from the lunch special, the menu selection is quite lengthy.
If you don't care for crowds, go before the lunch rush of 11:30 - 1:30. Parking is good and it's easy to get in and out of.

1  Thank MizTerry

Reviewed February 16, 2012

This is a new restaurant in the 5 Points area of Columbia and my wife and I have been twice around 3:30 in the afternoon. Both times there were 12 cars in the drive-thru lane and the inside was also very busy. The food is prepared "cooked outdoors style" and is quite good. The "cook out tray" is a combo for $4.39 that allows you to pick an entree (out of 10 choices), 2 sides (also out of 10 choices), and a drink. I have had the quarter pound hamburger and the 2 hot dogs options as entrees. For sides, I have chosen hush puppies, onion rings, fries, and slaw and they were all good. The interesting thing is that there are also entrees listed as sides so, as a side item, you could choose things like a quesadilla, chili, chicken wrap or a corn dog. With an added drink, this could easily be a meal for two! The staff are very friendly and helpful and you can get whatever you want on your burgers or dogs. I enjoyed it and look forward to my next visit. Parking could be a little better but there is a shopping center parking lot right beside the restaurant so that is not really a problem.

1  Thank mfweave