My daughter and I stayed here for two nights when we were in town for her orientation at the University of South Carolina. The room was very nice - looked to have been updated recently. We had a king bed along with a refrigerator and microwave. The decor was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. Got a great deal on Priceline. There was some traffic noise from the main road. If that might bother you request a room on the side of the building facing the parking lot. Plenty of parking and fairly close to downtown. You could walk but we drove as it was quite hot the days we were there. I would stay there again the next time we are in Columbia. Also the breakfast was very good with a nice variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Historic District of Downtown Columbia, SC and just minutes away from USC, Finley Park, and Columbia Metropolitan Civic Center. We offer free hot breakfast, free wired and wireless high speed internet, manager reception Mon - Thurs, free local calls, and 32 inch HDTV's in every room! Whether here on business or leisure, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbia has what you are looking for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbia Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Columbia Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbia Downtown Hotel Columbia
- Comfort Suites Columbia
- Columbia Comfort Suites