“Great for Vegans to eat with Omnivores”

Mezza Lebanese Bistro and Hookah lounge
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I like to visit Mezza when we're searching for a good vegan choice, but our dinner companions are meat eaters. My favorite is the tabouli, which I think is the best tabouli in town, and the falafel wrap. We've only tried it for lunch, but the service was prompt and the prices were right.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I decided to try this place out for lunch during the week. I arrived around 2 pm and there were four people in the restaurant. I ordered Chicken Shawarma which the server recommended. It took 30 minutes to get my food even though there was no one in the restaurant. The Shawarma was tasteless and dry. The hummus tasted store bought. I had to ask another server for my check and then found out that my server had overcharged me. Unfortunately, I was late for my meeting and paid my overcharged bill and left. I will never return.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

My vote - 2 stars
The better half - 4 stars
I will meet her half way...........

We ordered:
Manakish Cheese - ok
Phoenician Fries - the taste was not my thing nor the wifes.
Mediterranean Salad - ok

Maybe I should of went with a kabab asst instead.
I doubt I will return.

Nick our waiter was always there to refill a glass and ask if we needed anything,a big plus.
I will add we were 25 minutes early for our reservation and I did not realize they open on Sat. at noon
The Owner ?? welcomed us in and told us we were more than welcome to wait inside if we wanted to.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I have traveled the world over, and have dined at many Lebanese establishments before, the food the service and the elegant atmosphere at Mezza was amazing!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This place is newer to the downtown area. Since I have a Middle Eastern background I tend to be very picky when it comes to Middle Eastern food. The Kafta kabob I felt was a little dry and lacking flavor. My sister got the baked cheese and that was delicious. It's worth a try, but we will probably be looking elsewhere for middle eastern cuisine.

1  Thank digitalpocket