“I loved it”

Thirsty Fellow
Ranked #12 of 1,031 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Located by the University of South Carolina, we are a full service restaurant and bar open 7 days/week. Casual atmosphere, dining room and covered deck, close to USC athletic activities and concerts at the Colonial Life Arena and Koger Center.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Wow, what a surprise. After enjoying the King Tut exhibit at the South Carolina Museum we went
to the Thirsty Fellow for lunch. We love sitting at the bar which was beautiful and had a lovely
IPA. Our meal was a Philly cheese steak and a French Dip Sandwich, best of all you had a choice
of a beautiful mixed green salad as a side. Loved it. May plan a day trip back to Columbia to eat at the Thirsty Fellow again

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Enjoyed the excellent food and great beer selection add well as the atmosphere. No complaints about the service either. Will come back for sure...

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I was treated here for my birthday celebration with co-workers. GREAT FOOD!! For most of us, this instance was our first time and upon leaving, we all declared it will not be our last! For $8, I ordered the PhillySteak and Cheese with a Mixed Green Salad (Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing) ... DELICIOUS and very fulfilling!! I will be suggesting this restaurant to all and can not wait to treat my family here. For great food, quantity, and quality, this is the place to be!!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We tried this pizza joint after reading reviews. I ordered over the phone for pick up and got there early to check it out. Very nice, relaxing, attentive staff, cold beer, and a nice place to meet friends for good fun and a fun time. I would rate the pizza very good, but third best in the Columbia area behind The Pizza Joint, and The Village Idiot.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

was in columbia on business. was told by several,you got to try thirsty fellow.so i did and was not disappointed. the hand tossed pizza,great beer selection.service second to none.the place just seems to be very popular with the locals