“Didn't have what I wanted!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thirsty Fellow

Thirsty Fellow
Ranked #12 of 962 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located by the University of South Carolina, we are a full service restaurant and bar open 7 days/week. Casual atmosphere, dining room and covered deck, close to USC athletic activities and concerts at the Colonial Life Arena and Koger Center.
pcmclain
“Didn't have what I wanted!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

We went for Brunch with our daughter and wanted the praline french toast. Which was on the menu. They took my order and brought out something else..... Then proceeded to tell me that it was a seasonal item and they weren't making it... TELL me this before you take my order.
I ate what they gave me but wasn't happy.....

• Visited September 2012

• Korean first
St. Brelade, United Kingdom
“Always a treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

Lovely place...great beer selection, friendly folks and excellent food. It is very good value for money

Visited August 2012
1 Thank DMA25TheSouth
Lexington
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

Great Pizza here, lots of beers to choose from. The service was great for how busy they were. We were seated right away, nice classic pub atmosphere.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ian B
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Great Service and Pretty Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is more of a bar than a restaurant. Can be loud but friendly. Great staff. Good food and good variety. Close to hotels near USC campus.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank GRGADA
West Columbia,S
“Good Selections of Beer and Good Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

I have only been there once (after playing tennis with a friend). I liked the place, nice and clean and has a nice open-air deck which is nice depending on the weather of course.

I explained my taste in beers to our servers and he recommended a couple of choices(not normal store brands). I tried both and liked both choices. The prices for their beer is reasonable, more so than some other places.

Next time, I plan on trying one of their pizzas and/or food choices. I definitely plan on going back.

• Visited May 2012