“Good Burgers!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 23, 2014

The fried pickles are awesome...some of the best I've had! The burger and fries were good and our server was friendly and efficient! There is a small parking lot with about 8 spots but street parking is available.

There are newer reviews for Henry's Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Ventured into Henry's Bar and Grill for lunch with some coworkers and discovered something new. While perusing the menu options, I noticed the Henry' Signature Burger came topped with imported red dragon cheese. While I wasn't sure what it was, I was sure I had to try it. I was not disappointed. The burger was perfect and I am now a fan of this Welsh cheese. Henry's has a pleasant atmosphere, good value, and friendly/efficient staff.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We had a big group family at Henry's for lunch. The server was very good, but that was about it.

All the food was very greasy. We got some of their cheese fries and it was equivalent to those at a little league baseball field. The spinach dip was like no other, and that wasn't a good thing. It tasted like something from a bag that was microwaved.

The grilled chicken sandwich was very unimpressive. The cut of chicken was thin and kind of sad. Equivalent to that of a fast food place. The roll that it was served on was good though.

I am pretty sure I would not go back.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

If you are looking for a casual restaurant with consistently fantastic food--very inexpensive too boot (and generous portions!), and always highly attentive, fast service, Henry's is for you. Every single time we walk in the door (two adults, three children) we are warmly welcomed with a smile and a "sit anywhere you'd like". This matters to us because we're a bi-racial family and this isn't often the experience we have in restaurants--no matter what city we're in. Come hungry--we love the Carolina Fries (fries with their pimiento cheese melted on top--wow), awesome beer options, fantastic Signature Burger, screens all over if you want to catch the game or race. terrific kids menu and if you're vegetarian or trying to cut down on how much meat you eat like me, you'll love their Vegi-wrap! I just really wanted to write this review because for at least two years we've loved this place and hope others will enjoy it, too. Oh and it does offer outdoor seating (with a screen) but it's next to the parking lot so don't go for a view, just go for the conversation, excellent food and friends.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Our office went to Henry's for out monthly Birthday celebration. Our waitress was great, she took good care of our table of 12. Got our orders quickly and kept our drinks filled. I had Hentry's signature burger and really enjoyed it. Others at the table had wraps, salads and other burgers. Everything was good. The only slight detraction was that my fries appeared to be from a batch that had been sitting for little bit, they were slightly cold and limp. Not a big enough deal to send the food back, I just stole fries off of a co-workers plate.

Atmosphere is typical bard and grill. Nothing really extra special but over all nice enough. Parking is sort of a challenge, plan on parking on the street with a possible walk of up to a block.