“Wonderful lunch options”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Our office went to Henry's for out monthly Birthday celebration. Our waitress was great, she took good care of our table of 12. Got our orders quickly and kept our drinks filled. I had Hentry's signature burger and really enjoyed it. Others at the table had wraps, salads and other burgers. Everything was good. The only slight detraction was that my fries appeared to be from a batch that had been sitting for little bit, they were slightly cold and limp. Not a big enough deal to send the food back, I just stole fries off of a co-workers plate.

Atmosphere is typical bard and grill. Nothing really extra special but over all nice enough. Parking is sort of a challenge, plan on parking on the street with a possible walk of up to a block.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The food was OK, but the atmosphere was blah. Just another boring local bar. We ordered the chicken fingers, and they were good, but not excellent. Our bartender was slow and had trouble with basic drinks.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband got the Carolina burger & I was a lil skeptical. It was awesome! We tryed the hush puppies & wings (try the kung foo) also awesome! The pimento cheese toped fries were great! Great little bar with very freindly staff!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had the shrimp po-boy, the jalepeno burger and the Carolina burger. All three were delicious. The jalepeno burger had just the right amount of heat and the Carolina burger was one of the tastiest ever! The melted pimento with bacon strips added just the right flavor. They all were served with a nice kosher spear as well as a huge amount of fries. You can see them in the photo I added. I'm unsure if the sweet potato fries or the Idaho fries are homemade, but they sure taste like it! The sweet potato fries tasted like a hint of nutmeg was there. The plates are big and square so bring a big appetite! It was clean and has a sitting area with sofa, as well as an outdoor covered patio with tv. Next time I'm around I think I'll try the shrimp basket!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Probably the best bar on Devine street, good drinks selection and decent food for a bar. Good atmosphere, friendly service, good value.