“All-You-Can-Eat Filet Mignon, anyone?”

Cowboy Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Cowboy Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 974 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hampton St.
Brighton, Michigan
“All-You-Can-Eat Filet Mignon, anyone?”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

That's the line that sold us, spoken by an outdoor patron as we perused the menu on the window. And right he was - we dined on an incredible assortment of meats including filet mignon, sirloin, flank, lamb chops, sausages and the most heavenly chicken drumsticks! Accompanied by a sophisticated salad bar with everything from blue cheese and olives to cold shrimp, salmon filets and prosciutto, 4-5 hot dishes, and of course, lots of greens and veggies, too. Friendly staff, great atmosphere, and divine singing by one of the delicious, food-wielding gauchos promenading the restaurant.
Thanks CBS for a great evening and for $30 you bet I'll be recommending you to meat lovers everywhere!

• Visited September 2012

Rockwell, North Carolina
“Wonderfully Unique Dining Experience!!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Phooey on those other reviews who don't give this place an excellent rating!!! No, I haven't been to Brazil, and probably never will; so I think this is an incredible dining experience--especially for the price. Hey, I just ate in Salisbury, North Carolina at a local eatery and paid $30 for a steak salad and piece of cheesecake! So this place rates high in my book. Plus, we celebrated a birthday, and the waiter, D.J. I believe, sang so beautifully. He's related to Ray Charles and is a med-student. He was so personable that I would go back just to talk with him. We also enjoyed the flan as a birthday treat!!! You can afford to take younger children, too, which you can't normally do at such places, because the prices are so exorbitant! It was worth the two hour drive it took me to get there, and much less expensive than traveling to Brazil!!!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank HillbillyPride
Columbia, South Carolina
“Lots of food”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

You shouldn't leave hungry. Hugh salad bar with good variety. The gouchos then bring around cuts of meat and slice you off what you want until you tell them to stop. My wife and I aren't big fans of the stuff-yourself places, but the food was good and the price was reasonable for what you received. Service was good. Acoustics are bad, so the place is a bit loud.

1 Thank Nick1946
Cayce, South Carolina
“Grilled meat heaven.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Cowboys Brazilian Steakhouse is a real joy. The waiters weave through the tables with long skewers loaded with hot, sizzling meat courses. Roast chicken wrapped in bacon, top sirloin, roast pork, garlic encrusted lamb chops, ribs, chicken and more. The salad bar was a buffet in itself with peeled shrimp, cold cuts and cheeses and loads of hot and cold specialties to stuff yourself with. Did i mention that it was all you can eat? They boast that they have 16 types of meat dishes, I saw about 8 or 10 but the variety did seem to keep changing. Overall I didn't miss much because I left stuffed to the brim.
I've traveled about a bit and I have seen some great places, and I love to eat well.This place is a solid value for the quality and quantity of the food.

2 Thank bernardoray21
Lexington, S.C.
“Fair steak house; but not the best Brazilian”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

My wife and I just returned from our first time eating here. (7/7/12) We have dined at the Rodizeo Grill in Salt Lake City, Ut. and at Rioz in Myrtle Beach, S.C. This one I would rate as # 3 by comparison. The salad bar was good, and the chicken and lamb were good, and the service was good. Most of he beef we thought was over cooked, tough, and without much taste. The exception was the filet cubes, which were good. The plantains were actually cooked bananas, with not much taste. The cooked pineapple was ok; but, frankly I've had better. I also noticed that they had a somewhat limited choice of meats offered. There were only about 8 or 9 different items brought to our table, and I believe they advertise 15 or16. Overall, since this is the only restaurant of this type here; and the $30.00 per person price is reasonable considering the amount of food offered, I would go back again.

3 Thank playboy1950