“good food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have eaten here a few times, and my steaks have been spot on. Staff seemed a little spread thin, but good food nonetheless.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Over extended waitress with tables spreading out half the places.
Juicy rib-eyes at other locations turned out to be tasteless, tough, and dry. Tough when cut. Dry on plate when it's served, no juice dripping when cut into, flavorless even with sauce.
Don't know what happen but this place is definite not a typical Texas Roadhouse.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The food here was fantastic.... I really loved the HOOT BUNS they served us before our meal. Our server was great she never let one of our glasses get more than half empty before she brought refills. (we had a party of 6) I would highly recommend this place steak was cooked to perfection and the potato skin appetizers really tantalizing to your taste buds.If you are going through Columbia,South Carolina make sure to stop in here and have a meal. YUM!!! YUM!!!

1  Thank Jessica H
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Being on the road, there are many opportunities to look for a place to eat. I'm staying at the Wingate Inn (review later). On the first night it was raining steadily, so I didn't feel like wandering around looking for a place to eat. There is a staircase from the hotel to this restaurant. Perfect! There was a huge menu, but I chose Sprite, 8 ounce sirloin (cooked medium), sweet potato, and a tossed salad with Blue Cheese dressing. The salad and drink arrived quickly, and before I had finished the salad the steak and potato arrived. The sweet potato was cooked perfectly, and it was easy to mash up the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. The steak was very tender, perfectly cooked, and did not need any steak sauce (but, I was asked twice if I wanted any). I went here two nights in a row (same order, same wonderful results), before I moved on to a different restaurant.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Not only was the food and service excellent. My sister left her video camera at the table and we didnt notice till we were back in FL. My sister called everywhere to figure out where it was left. Then she called the restaurant not only did they have it but the sent it right to her. Even after my sister offered to pay for it to be returned they insisted on paying to have it sent back to her. Thank you for awesome service.