We stayed for two nights at the end of October 2013. We were warmly welcomed, the room was quite clean and all the staff was courteous and helpful. The breakfast was nice and a good variety, with eggs, sausage, make-your-own waffles, etc. as well as the usual rolls, toast, yogurt, fruit. There was a refrigerator, microwave and coffee/tea maker in the room which some might find very helpful.
All in all, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel for a nice, comfortable stay.
Customers should remember that if they encounter a problem they should call or visit the front desk instead of just complaining on TripAdvisor. We noticed someone had spilled coffee in one of the elevators and reported it to the front desk, instead of complaining on TripAdvisor about how "dirty" the place was. It wasn't dirty! They cleaned up the mess!
Anyway, we encountered excellent customer service at the Wingate and will return here if we ever find ourselves in Columbia again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wingate by Wyndham Harbison is located across the street from Columbiana Mall, directly next door to a movie theater and within walking distance to several restaurants! New to the area and located in the Columbiana Center Mall is the Red Robin Restaurant and Dave and Buster's. Guests are welcome to enjoy a complimentary, hot breakfast and use of our outdoor pool, Wi-Fi internet,business center and fitness center. Check out our brand new 32" flat screen TV's! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Reservation Counter, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Columbia/Harbison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Columbia / Harbison Hotel Columbia
- Wingate Hotel Columbia Harbison