“After a long drive, it was a wonderful home away from home!!!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #29 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 5, 2011

We travel alot with our pets and this hotel is super nice and clean and the price presented great value. We drove for 10 hours before arriving and we were greeted by Nick Partel who's friendly greeting we took to immediately. My dogs were given treats and then we went to the room and found a wonderfully clean room with a bed mattress that was super comfortable!! Included is free internet and a free breakfast. It's absolutely perfect for us travelers with pets especially. We will stay again on our way back from Florida. Check it out: Comfort Inn, Columbia SC. Email : gm.sc361@choicehotels.com, phone # 803-793-5101

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers on Tripadvisor.com. Your positive comments sums of our belief as well, that the service our guests experiences is what differentness us from all other hotels. Going above and beyond to serve our guests is our passion that leads to our goal of exceeding all expectations. Whether it may be a room attendant, Guest Service Associate at the Front Desk, or our Breakfast attendant you should always receive the same level of outstanding service. Here at the Comfort Inn, Columbia we operate as a tight knit team whose vision is to leave our guests blown away each and every time. I have shared your comments about Nick with our Leadership Team as well as the rest of our staff. We are very proud of him as he consistently provides excellent customer service.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to make a posting so that other potential travelers may share the same experience as you did. We look forward to seeing you back with us soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2011

My husband and I stayed here one night on our way to FL. We were very happy with this hotel, and will definitely stay here again. The hotel was clean, beds very comfortable, breakfast was very good, and the staff was friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers on Tripadvisor.com. Your positive comments sums of our belief as well, that the service our guests experiences is what differentiate us from all other hotels. Going above and beyond to serve our guests is our passion that leads to our goal of exceeding all expectations. Whether it may be a room attendant, Guest Service Associate at the Front Desk, or our Breakfast attendant you should always receive the same level of outstanding service. Here at the Comfort Inn, Columbia we operate as a tight knit team whose vision is to leave our guests blown away each and every time.

Reviewed February 22, 2011

Stayed at the hotel when in the area for business for three nights. Rooms were clean, breakfast was great and the location is easy access. I prefer to stay a little out of downtown and this was a great find. I will definitely stay again, the staff is very professional and helpful with recommendations for the area.

• Stayed: February 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor.com. As you noted, customer service and an immaculate hotel are key pillars in our guest experience delivery model. We do find ourselves to be an excellent value to our guests given the inclusive amenities and benefits that we offer.

Reviewed February 19, 2011

This is a great pet friendly hotel. This staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean. The pet fee was nominal and the rate was afordable. I will definitely stay at this hotel again next time I am in Columbia with my dog.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor.com. As you noted, customer service and an immaculate hotel are key pillars in our guest experience delivery model. We do find ourselves do be an excellent value to our guests given the inclusive amenities and benefits that we offer.

Reviewed February 13, 2011

We stayed here on the way to Florida and on our return home. Both were great experiences.
Spotless bathrooms and really comfortable beds . Great complimentary breakfast starting at 7 a.m..
Owners are really friendly and were on site both times we stayed here.
We traveled with our dog and he was very warmly received here.
If passing through this is the place to stay!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and other travelers on Tripadvisor.com. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with our hotel so much. We strive to deliver our guests a stay that exceeds all of their expectations each and every time. Our front desk team will stand ready to accommodate you with any requests or needs you may have. Hotel and guest room cleanliness is imperative among our housekeeping team and we are glad you feel the same.
Again, thank you for visiting the Comfort Inn, Columbia and we look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed February 9, 2011

I checked in after a long day of training. I was fortunate enough to have a coupon that I found on here on tripadvisor.com, and it was gladly accepted at check-in. The individuals who checked me in were extremely friendly and seemed genuinely interested about me, my visit, and making my stay as comfortable as possible. I was quickly checked in to my room and was delighted to find a clean room with all working appliances, clean sheets, working cable, etc. (I have been in places before where from Check-In it was a NIGHTMARE - - - Cable cut off at midnight, appliances didn't work properly, towels dirty, etc)! Overall, it was a comfortable stay and if I had to I would stay again for the amount of money that I paid.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed January 22, 2011

I was summoned to Columbia for some emergency testing. I had to take my per, a wire fox terrier, with me for what was thought a day trip. The testing continued over to the next day. I had to find a place that would accept pets. Instead for settling for some dump, I was afforded the pleasant surprise to find this hotel. The room was immaculate and very accomodating for both of us. The front desk stff had the best manners and tried to ensure our stay was as pleasant as possible. This was a very strssful situation. Comfort Inn in Columbia, SC was about the only highlite of the trip. I was very fortunate to stay there. I wiould go out of my way to stay there again, with or without pet.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2011

The staff and management of the Comfort Inn Columbia SC would like to thank you for selecting our hotel during your recent visit to Columbia. Your comments have been shared with the staff whose goal each day is to provide clean, comfortable accommodations at a great value. Please come back & visit us soon with your wire fox terrier.