Comfort Inn
$125
$100
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskriver roadroom was cleanwafflesfree breakfastnext morningthe general managereasy accessstaff was friendlynickbushscinterstatemotelpetinnsmicrowave
Reviewed April 27, 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed the past two weeks we spent here at the Comfort Inn, it's name speaks for itself. We truly enjoyed relaxing at this Elegant Hotel, located in a Safe and quiet area.Nice

Room Tip: Nick and MR.P, will assure that your room meet your expectations!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Dear BLESSED1379 Columbia, SC
We appreciate your review. Our staff is delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn, Columbia SC. It is our goal to provide our guest's with a comfortable, clean hotel at a great value. We hope see you again soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Check in was smooth, hotel hallways and room were clean. Nice pillow top mattress. Good water pressure. Morning breakfast a bonus, with lots of offerings. Just a short drive to University of South Carolina Columbia campus.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear BobVDE Wilmington, Delaware
I am glad to hear how pleased you were with your stay with us & so glad that you found our location to be so convenient. Our Housekeeping team takes pride in offering spotlessly clean rooms to our guest & I will be sure to pass your praises on to them as they are always glad to hear such great comments, I hope to see you back soon.
Fasyal, GM

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Arrived at this Comfort Inn in Columbia at 2:15 pm. Finding no one at reception desk, I inquired of a woman cleaning breakfast room about registering for the night. She gave a garbled reply that they were booked solid the previous night, were still cleaning rooms and could not register anyone till 3:00 pm. I told her I didn't need the room that moment, but merely wanted to reserve one. This made no sense to her, and she called over a young man ( I assumed a manager ) to whom I mentioned what I was seeking. His response was the same. We don't register people till after 3pm, and pointed to a sign on the wall.
I asked if I had to wait around for 45 minutes simply to register???His response was that If I had called on the phone, they could register me, but since I was there in person, he couldn't do anything till after 3pm.
I have never seen such bad customer service anywhere, and as I stormed out, heard him wish me "a nice day".
My wife and I drove down the street and checked into the DoubleTree, which had no problem
registering us at 2;30 pm.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Jaygee NY
Our primary goal is to make sure all our guests feel welcomed and invited. Thank you for sharing your comments with us and the rest of our potential customers. We value you taking the time to convey your experience.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Good, solid, very helpful and friendly staff. I arrived late but no matter to them... kind and cordial. I would stay here again since the service is first-rate and the location is close to downtown and restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Greg J
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Greg J Ashburn, Virginia
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. I’m so happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful and your stay was comfortable and up to your expectations.
Thank you again for staying with us and for making the Comfort Inn Columbia your home away from home, we all look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

After a long days drive this was a good place to stop. We had reservations that had to be changed twice a few days earlier. This was no problem at all. The staff was good and all was as expected. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CDory
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear CDory:
I am glad to hear how pleased you were with your stay & so glad that you found our location to be so convenient. Our Housekeeping team takes pride in offering spotlessly clean rooms to our guest & I will be sure to pass your praises on to them as they are always glad to hear such great comments, I hope to see you back soon.