Holiday Inn Express Columbia I-26 at Harbison Boulevard
$71
Hotels.com
$134
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskcinnamon rollsstay there againthe breakfast areathe young ladyhotel is locatednice hotelupon checkfree breakfaststaff was friendlyparking lothieschousekeepingrefrigeratorinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 23, 2010

I stayed here for over two weeks while my residence was being rebuilt following a water heater disaster. They have an attractive rate for extended stays and I could not have asked for a more friendly, helpful staff in all capacities. The room was very comfortable, always clean and very quiet. The breakfast was nicely done.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was very nice and clean, the exercise room was nice, clean, everything worked and there was a nice, flat screen tv, and the room/hotel didn't smell like cigarettes. Overall, the quality was top notch. I've paid a lot more for less quality. Keep up the good work! I wish all hotels were this nice as well as affordable.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed November 13, 2010

Manager Melanie Watson were Super! Whatever our group needed was Provided. Highly reccomend this Hotel1 Will stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2010

We arrived late and were very disappointed to find that our room was on a smoking floor. I have severe asthma and my husband suffers from allergies. We walked off of the elevator and were bombarded with the smell of smoke. We went right back downstairs to request a new room. The front desk person told us how hard it would be--we would have to move every night the rest of our stay, that the rooms were not the same size as we had reserved, and that in end we would be back in the original room we had reserved to begin with. And he was sure to add that "only half of that particular floor was a smoking floor and so you should just barely be able to smell it. "

What were we supposed to do? Move three different times? Leave the hotel the night before a South Carolina football game and try to find another room? So we gave up and took the room and had to smell the nasty smoke the rest of the next three days. And can I just say--the beds at Holiday Inn Express have got to be the most uncomfortable beds out there. And the pillows are as thin as the sheets by morning. Everytime we stay at a Holiday Inn Express it takes days to get our necks and backs back to normal.

The Hampton Inn across the interstate from the Holiday Inn Express was much nicer and such a better stay. If we go back we will definitely go to the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2010

This hotel was located next to the mall, and a sports bar/restaurant. The employees were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent and I slept wonderfully. Even though it was close to commercial area, it was very quiet.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family