“Great place for kids!”

Add it.
Columbia Marionette Theater
Ranked #34 of 109 things to do in Columbia
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We enjoyed the performance at the Marionette Theater last summer. The characters are well played, the lighting and costumes are well done, we had a great time.

1  Thank tchrmomma
There are newer reviews for Columbia Marionette Theater

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I first visited the theater as a leader of a church children's ministry and thought the kids would enjoy it as a day outing. I was pleasantly surprised that I found the show amusing and wanted to return for more! Definitely worth checking out!

1  Thank Carolinatracks
Reviewed October 17, 2012

this is a very nice family/kids friendly place to go on the weekends.they also do birthday parties and have themed rooms which is very nice.

1  Thank cundifffamily
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I've lived in Columbia for quite a while and never knew it had a marionette theater until a friend of mine invited me and my daughter to visit it together with her and her little girl. It was December, the play they performed was Snow Queen. My daughter fell in love with it! She enjoyed it so much and was begging me to visit the theater again,which we definitely will. The price is 5 dollars each, but if you have small children, they'll love it,and it's well worth the money!

1  Thank olasweetmol
Reviewed July 12, 2012

A different theater experience. Lots of fun in a great location near the Riverwalk.