“Another Excellent Stay in Hilton”

Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast
Ranked #2 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed July 11, 2014

There is a reason why I like Hilton's and this hotel exactly matches all my expectations. Very comfortable, good sleep quality and nice/friendly staff. Their kitchen is also good and serve Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bar is decent. I will definitely recommend this Hotel if you are staying in Columbia.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Rock_Chicago28
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Rock_Chicago28
Thank you for reviewing the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia, SC Hotel (Northeast) We are happy to hear that our property meets your expectations and that you found your Garden Sleep System adjustable bed comfortable. Thank you for your recommendation! We look forward to your next visit to our hotel in Columbia, South Carolina.

Skylar Sperin, Guest Relations Manager
Hilton Garden Inn - Columbia, SC (Northeast)

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I love giving good reviews when it is truly deserved. My family and I were traveling from Chicago to Columbia to see my brother graduate Basic Training at Fort Jackson. We had several delays in Chicago due to weather. We did not make it to the hotel until 7:00am but the staff made sure we were all setup and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and replenished from our horrendous airport experience!! Great staff, great room and clean hotel. Best value in the area and around great hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Kimboslice9
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear Kimboslice9,
Thank you for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn Columbia Hotel in South Carolina (Northeast). We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is our pleasure to ensure that our guests have a comfortable and relaxing stay. Congratulate your brother on graduating Basic Training at Fort Jackson for us and thank him for his service. We look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in Columbia, South Carolina!

Hilton Garden Inn - Columbia, SC (Northeast) Hotel

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Excellent experience at a fair price. Great service and easy access to the interstate. Restaurant had a varied menu and the food was hot and tasty. Free morning coffee but no free evening coffee in the lobby. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear James B,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hilton Garden Inn in Northeast Columbia, South Carolina. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am glad that you enjoyed your breakfast in the Garden Grille and Bar. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Columbia, South Carolina.

Hilton Garden Inn - Columbia, SC (Northeast) Hotel

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I felt very welcomed and comfortable from the the front desk staff members Katie and Kevin.Restaurant staff members Tesha , Raven , Jason , Jeron ,Greg , and Travis were very professional . I would recommend this place to anyone. Their HOSPITALITY is very marvelous.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn in Columbia, South Carolina Hotel (Northeast). We appreciate your comments and feedback regarding our hospitality! It is our pleasure to ensure that each guest receives the highest level of service during their stay with us. I’ll let Katie, Kevin, Tesha, Raven, Jason, Jeron, Greg, and Travis know that you appreciated their service and hospitality. We look forward to having you back the next time that you are in Columbia, South Carolina!

Skylar Sperin, Guest Relations Manager
Hilton Garden Inn - Columbia, SC Hotel (Northeast)

Reviewed June 21, 2014

This is my second experience at a Hilton Garden Inn and I was not disappointed. The room was clean and smelled fresh. The room was very comfortable! We were stopping here overnight on our way home from Disney. The Disney resort we stayed at could take a lesson in cleanliness and comfort from this hotel. We also had dinner at the restaurant in the hotel. The staff was very friendly and the food was delicious. While our stay was only one night we enjoyed a clean room and a delicious meal. Will stay in the hotel chain again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Christan,
Thank you for the excellent review of our Hilton Garden Inn Columbia Northeast Hotel. We are so happy to have you back. I’m glad that you enjoyed your clean room and delicious meal. We really appreciate your kind words and compliments. I hope you had a great trip and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Safe travels,
Hilton Garden Inn – Columbia Northeast Hotel

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I'm a diamond member and hilton gardens are always my favorite HH brand to stay in. This one doesn't disappoint. Friendly staff. Super clean room. Very comfortable bed. Nice bar/restaurant in lobby. Not sure if it's new or not but you would think it is by the looks. Great hotel that I highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank TravelingDad84

Dear Danda,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our Hilton Garden Inn Columbia Hotel. I’m glad that you had an excellent experience with us. I’m pleased to know that you enjoyed our super clean rooms and our friendly staff. Thank you for recommending out Atlanta Airport hotel; we look forward to welcoming you back to it.
Hilton Garden inn – Columbia Northeast Hotel

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed here for a night recently. All of the employees we came in contact with were very friendly, including front desk, bar, room service, and cleaning/maintenance staff. The room was clean. The room service was prompt. The kids loved the pool area, which was conveniently located right across from our room. I worried that we would be able to hear people going in and out of the pool and workout room, but it was surprisingly quiet. We got up early and swam before heading to the Riverbanks Zoo for the day. The hotel was conveniently located right off I-77, and not too far from the zoo either.

Room Tip: If you don't want to be in a high traffic area, request a room not on the first floor.