“Great Property”

Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast
Ranked #1 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed March 1, 2014

What a great find! Traveling south we stopped here and were so pleased. Spotless, quiet rooms. Luxurious lines and the most comfortable beds ever. Such quiet rooms...no noisy air conditioners here. Had the most restful sleep on a road trip ever! Will definitely stop here again without hesitation. Friendly front desk person as well. Couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
GMColumbia, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear AJ,
Thank you for such an outstanding review on your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel in Columbia SC. We always appreciate hearing from our valued guests. I’m glad you found the staff welcoming and the rooms spotless, comfortable, and most importantly you had a quiet, relaxing stay with us. We can’t wait to welcome you and your family back during your next road trip through Columbia South Carolina.
Safe travels,

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This hotel is the absolute best! With the most caring staff, doesn't matter how long it's been since my last visit they remember me and always call me by name. There is absolutely no other hotel, where I actually enjoy my time as much as I do at this HGI... Keep up the excellent customer service! And not to forget kudos to my favorite waitress, Turquoise! She is awesome!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GMColumbia, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Stephanie,
Thank you for the excellent review of our Northeast Columbia, SC hotel. We appreciate all the kind words and compliments. I’m so glad that you enjoy staying with us so much. We are very happy to have you as our guest. I’ll make sure Turquoise knows that she is doing an awesome job. Thank you for making our Hilton Garden Inn Columbia SC Northeast Hotel your choice while in Columbia. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Hilton Garden Inn Columbia, SC Hotel (Northeast)

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I frequently visit family in Columbia. Previously, we have stayed at the Embassy Suites (Greystone). However, this particular weekend, the rates were almost $200. Being a Hilton Honors member I checked other Hilton hotels in the area and found this hotel for a rate of $94. Seeing the previously posted (rave) reviews I decided to book. After staying here, I won't be going back to Embassy Suites. Check in was friendly, our room was spotless, and the bed was very comfortable. (The hotel features beds which can be adjusted to your desired firmness). The rooms also include a Keurig coffee maker, which is far superior to most of the in room coffee makers. We appreciated the "pantry" where we were able to purchase wine and snacks. We didn't patron the bar or restaurant on this trip but they may be a nice option in the future…we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank phw0923

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for the excellent review of our Hilton Garden Inn Hotel in Columbia, SC. We’re so glad you decided to stay with us and enjoyed our additional benefits that sets us apart from the hotels in Columbia. We do provide Keurig coffee makers as well as The Garden Sleep System that allows all our mattresses to be adjusted based off of our guests’ preferences. Our Columbia, SC hotel also offers the Pavilion Pantry for guests to have the option to grab a quick snack, next time you should definitely check out our on-site restaurant, the Great American Grill. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn next time you’re visiting Columbia, South Carolina.
Thanks again,

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Very satisfied and glad those in charge chose this location for our training. I was disappointed that I could not get room service for breakfast. But overall was satisfied with hotel and service. Beds were very comfortable, room was conveniently located to training rooms. No loud disturbances.

Dear Shannon B,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Columbia South Carolina hotel. I’m pleased that you enjoyed your room, your bed, and the hotel overall. I apologize about breakfast; we only offer room service in the evenings from 5:00pm to 10:00pm. The Great American Grill, our on-site restaurant, serves cooked to order breakfast from 6:00 am to 10:00 am on weekdays and 6:30 am to 11:00 am on the weekends. Thanks for staying at our Hilton Garden Inn Columbia, SC Northeast; we look forward to welcoming you back.
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Hilton Garden Inn Columbia, SC Hotel (Northeast)

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Lovely hotel going through a slight re model in the lobby. the on site bar & restaurant is bonus since there isn't too many choices close by. the workout facility is larger than most I've seen. Hotel is clean & the staff is friendly. Their rates vary significantly by week - which I find concerning. Would definitely stay here again

Dear Suzie F,
Thank you for the great review of our Columbia, SC hotel. We are honored to be your hotel of choice in Columbia. I am glad that you were able to take full advantage of our convenient location and on-site restaurant and lounge, the Great American Grill. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia Hotel.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I was really impressed with our stay at this hotel. The hotel was extremely clean and smelled fresh from the lobby to the room and that is one quality I look for. The staff was extremely helpful and greeted us immediately upon our late arrival to the hotel. I look forward to booking again during our next trip to Columbia in March.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GMColumbia, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Dalmyra,
Thank you so much for your generous review of our Hilton Garden Inn Columbia Hotel Northeast. Our staff loves to hear about a guests' stay with us and that you had a great visit. We are thrilled to hear you’ll be staying with us again during your next trip to the area. I'm glad our hotel was the perfect choice for you and your family while visiting Columbia, SC. We'll see you and your family in March!
Safe travels,
Kaitlyn Kilby, Guest Relations Manager
Hilton Garden Inn - Columbia (Northeast)

Reviewed February 9, 2014

This had to be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff was excellent. The room was large and clean including the bathroom. Excellent amenities. And the bed was so comfortable. I have never stayed at a hotel with buffet breakfast where there is a waiter to bring the plate(s) to your table. Can't say enough good things about this location.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TomWilliams22
GMColumbia, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Tom Williams,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia, SC Northeast Hotel. We are so happy that you had a great experience with us. The staff is always excited when their hard work gets recognized. We appreciate all the compliments and you for taking the time to review our hotel in Columbia, SC. We look forward to your next visit.

Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Hilton Garden Inn – Columbia, SC (Northeast)