“Our Family Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast
Ranked #1 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I was really impressed with our stay at this hotel. The hotel was extremely clean and smelled fresh from the lobby to the room and that is one quality I look for. The staff was extremely helpful and greeted us immediately upon our late arrival to the hotel. I look forward to booking again during our next trip to Columbia in March.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GMColumbia, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Dalmyra,
Thank you so much for your generous review of our Hilton Garden Inn Columbia Hotel Northeast. Our staff loves to hear about a guests' stay with us and that you had a great visit. We are thrilled to hear you’ll be staying with us again during your next trip to the area. I'm glad our hotel was the perfect choice for you and your family while visiting Columbia, SC. We'll see you and your family in March!
Safe travels,
Kaitlyn Kilby, Guest Relations Manager
Hilton Garden Inn - Columbia (Northeast)

Reviewed February 9, 2014

This had to be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff was excellent. The room was large and clean including the bathroom. Excellent amenities. And the bed was so comfortable. I have never stayed at a hotel with buffet breakfast where there is a waiter to bring the plate(s) to your table. Can't say enough good things about this location.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TomWilliams22
GMColumbia, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Tom Williams,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia, SC Northeast Hotel. We are so happy that you had a great experience with us. The staff is always excited when their hard work gets recognized. We appreciate all the compliments and you for taking the time to review our hotel in Columbia, SC. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I travel to Columbia a minimum of 8 times a year. I have been disappointed by several hotels I've stayed in. I was so excited to find this HGI so close to where I need to be. This hotel is clean, the beds are comfortable, the hotel staff is nice, and there is a restaurant/bar right on site. The food at the American Grill is tasty. And the the servers were pleasant.
The work facilities were also above average for a hotel. This will be my new hotel of choice when going to Columbia.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Suzie F,

Thank you for the great review of our Columbia, SC hotel. We are honored to be your hotel of choice in Columbia. I am glad that you were able to take full advantage of our convenient location and on-site restaurant and lounge, the Great American Grill. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia Northeast Hotel.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I recently traveled to Columbia SC, unexpected last minute trip to attend a funeral of my uncle. Needless to say it was a very stressful and frustrating tme for myself and family. Hilton Garden Inn exceeded our expectations. Truthfully, this was our first stay with the Hilton family and with all the fears of viewing pictures online it's very rare that the online pictures reflect true conditions of the establishment. Not so with Hilton Garden Columbia/Northeast. The rooms were immaculate, hotel staff was really friendly very knowledgeable not to mention most accommodating meeting our every request. OMG the cook to order breakfast was to die for. Overall everything was absolutely perfect at not such a great time for me and my family.

Kevin was our first point of contact at the front desk. I tell you he went OVER and BEYOND displaying professionalism at it's best. Hats off to the dining staff Jason,Travis and lady Raven talk about service with a SMILE in a buffet style atmosphere. Need I say more "I'm certainly Happy In Florida" after my Hilton experience!

Room Tip: Our rooms were located on back near elevators no noise nor distractions. My sleep was as if I was on...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Phyllis,

Thank you for staying with us at our Hilton Garden Inn Columbia, SC Northeast Hotel. We would like to offer our sincerest condolences to you and your family. We really appreciate all the kind words and you for taking the time reach out to us. I will let Kevin, Jason, Travis, and Raven know that you enjoyed their service and hospitality. I’m glad you were able to enjoy our cooked-to-order breakfast at our on-site restaurant, the Great American Grill. We hope you’ll come visit us again at our Columbia, SC hotel.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We were very impressed with the hotel, as well as the restaurant food. We would most definitely recommend this hotel! As soon as I walked in they had our room ready as soon as I told them our name. They want 200 words so blah blah blah blah!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GMColumbia, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Steve H,
Thank you for staying at our Columbia SC hotel. I’m pleased to hear that you were impressed by our hotel and on-site restaurant, the Great American Grill. We are happy to provide all of our guests with outstanding service and hospitality. Thank you so much for the great review and recommendation. We look forward to your next visit to the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia, SC Northeast.
Best Wishes,
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Hilton Garden Inn – Columbia, SC Hotel (Northeast)

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Jason and Travis provided excellent customer service. Just Amazing. They are definitely one of the reason why I would stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia. Every morning during breakfast we were greeted with a smile and all of our needs were met and taken care of. The breakfast was wonderful.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Victory1125,
Thank you for reviewing our Columbia SC hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed breakfast at our on-site restaurant, the Great American Grill. I will tell Jason and Travis that their hospitality and service is greatly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia, SC Northeast Hotel.
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Hilton Garden Inn – Columbia, SC Hotel (Northeast)

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have stayed at The Hilton Garden Inn in Columbia SC on numerous occasions it is a great place to stay. When you arrive there is staff ready to get you checked in and in your room to get settled. The restraunt is open for and ready to get your day off to a good start or to end your day with a relaxing meal. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome and at home away from home. I would recomend this facility to other co-workers or to my family and friends visiting this area. I look forward to visiting this Hotel in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GMColumbia, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Lisa P,
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia, SC Northeast again. We are pleased to learn that you enjoy our hotel and our on-site restaurant, The Great American Grill. You might be interested to know that we offer a Breakfast with Heart package. With this package you’ll receive a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast with your room. Thank you for the recommendation and great review of our Columbia, SC hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Best Wishes,